Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lets see how he handles Minny. Play well against a top 5 D and then you can say he is legit.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mick is a Bears fan.... he is happy to see Trubs playing well.

Also he is contrarian on Trubisky because he knows it will trigger all the nut huggers lol

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets see how he handles Minny. Play well against a top 5 D and then you can say he is legit.

Minnesota is 13th in points allowed....Seattle is 6th in points allowed....

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not calling him out. I'm asking him a question. Bearmick has been right more then wrong overall. I like his posts for the most part. i'm asking him because I respect his opinion.

somebody skeered

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He cited Trubisky as playing at a probowl level today, he's happy and calls like he see's it...

Thank gosh we have multiple people keeping board scores

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too add Minnesota is 6th in yards allowed....Buffalo is 3rd and Seattle is 7th

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Minnesota is 13th in points allowed....Seattle is 6th in points allowed....

Seattle had a ton of players injured. Minny now has Griffin back and are a top 5 D with him and Hunter IMO.

As for Bills, their O means Trubs didnt have to do much and he wasn't all that great in that game. 76 rating against Bills and 83 against Seahawks so hasnt played really well against tough defenses.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seattle had a ton of players injured. Minny now has Griffin back and are a top 5 D with him and Hunter IMO.

I was wondering if #5 was actually rated on stats or Remy's magical list of teams....thanks for the clarification....

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was wondering if #5 was actually rated on stats or Remy's magical list of teams....thanks for the clarification....

You are being silly. Do you honestly think Trubs has played well against top defenses? The teams you cited he has sub 85 ratings.

The Vikings are the toughest D he will face and the most complete team. Not sure what value there is in playing dumb about that fact. Again Griffin is back now.

msadows

Liked Posts:
he has been 100 percent anto Mitch along with grimson

Funny thing is, he actually said on draft night that fans should give trubisky more time since he is a rookie/inexperienced, then led the bust/benching parade.

BTW, don't forget Spartan in that bunch.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are being silly. Do you honestly think Trubs has played well against top defenses? The teams you cited he has sub 85 ratings.

The Vikings are the toughest D he will face and the most complete team. Not sure what value there is in playing dumb about that fact. Again Griffin is back now.

I think he helped the team win those games......and you are the one who called for a victory against a top 5 defensive team not me...I just qualified it on points allowed and yards allowed...

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mick literally made a thread a week or two ago citing Trubisky's growth. When are peeps going to get off his nuts?

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm not calling him out. I'm asking him a question. Bearmick has been right more then wrong overall. I like his posts for the most part. i'm asking him because I respect his opinion.

You're calling him out.

There are two types of threads on this board. Bitching about hings going poorly or bitching about bitchers when things go well.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is correct. Spartan hasn't shown up ? Or has he ??

BTW where did Bearmick say today that he was playin atta ProBowl level ?? in the IGT ??

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny thing is, he actually said on draft night that fans should give trubisky more time since he is a rookie/inexperienced, then led the bust/benching parade.

BTW, don't forget Spartan in that bunch.

Spartan is a clown compared to Bearmick.....

Status
Not open for further replies.