Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You are being silly. Do you honestly think Trubs has played well against top defenses? The teams you cited he has sub 85 ratings.

The Vikings are the toughest D he will face and the most complete team. Not sure what value there is in playing dumb about that fact. Again Griffin is back now.

There is literally nothing you won't be critical or negative about.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Spartan is a clown compared to Bearmick.....

Ohh definitely, Spartan is just straight filth, Bearmick makes intellectual posts he is just negative as much as anyone on this board so he gets a lot of flack for it.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love the "wait till he plays vs a top defense". Not many QB's in this league play well vs a top defense....if they did, it wouldn't be a top defense.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is literally nothing you won't be critical or negative about.

Ya'll really get emo. All I said is I want to see how he does against Minny ie the team we most likely fighting for the division.

If he plays well against Minny then we likely take the division? What is the problem? He obviously has played well thus far but the great ones show up big in big moments and the 2 Minby games are big moments.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I love the "wait till he plays vs a top defense". Not many QB's in this league play well vs a top defense....if they did, it wouldn't be a top defense.

You expect the top QBs to play well enough to gut out wins against the likes Minny.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
To Remy: stats vs "top 5 defenses per yards allowed"

Aaron Rodgers vs Bills....76.9 rating
Trubisky vs Bills.....76
Watson vs Bills......61.6

QBs can struggle vs top defenses and it doesn't mean that QB is bad or isn't successful.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You expect the top QBs to play well enough to gut out wins against the likes Minny.

It was a generalization....not team specific. Besides, I don't think many think the kid is a top QB...at least not yet. The arrow is pointing up though.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Well I'm hopin that Game Ten is special for this TEAM (( Personally, I think this Team on O and D has more to show us ))

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seattle had a ton of players injured. Minny now has Griffin back and are a top 5 D with him and Hunter IMO.

As for Bills, their O means Trubs didnt have to do much and he wasn't all that great in that game. 76 rating against Bills and 83 against Seahawks so hasnt played really well against tough defenses.

Yep, Hawks D is much better now, Bears were fortunate to get them early.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
To Remy: stats vs "top 5 defenses per yards allowed"

Aaron Rodgers vs Bills....76.9 rating
Trubisky vs Bills.....76
Watson vs Bills......61.6

QBs can struggle vs top defenses and it doesn't mean that QB is bad or isn't successful.

Aaron Rodgers has come up big against top Ds plenty of times.

We have yet to beat a team with a winning record. So yes I would like to see how Trubs does against a legit D and playoff contender.

Why is it wrong to say that?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well I'm hopin that Game Ten is special for this TEAM (( Personally, I think this Team on O and D has more to show us ))

As am I. If he plays well against Minny then we are a serious playoff contender most likely.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Ya'll really get emo. All I said is I want to see how he does against Minny ie the team we most likely fighting for the division.

If he plays well against Minny then we likely take the division? What is the problem? He obviously has played well thus far but the great ones show up big in big moments and the 2 Minby games are big moments.

No, that is not all you said. You give him ZERO credit, no matter how well he plays, because it is not a top D.

You are also really good at trying to dismiss others' posts when they point out your silliness. The fact I disagree with your constant refusal to give the Bears or Trubisky on particular, any credit when it is due does not make e emotional. It makes me sensible, which you simply are not.

You make up your mind on a player prematurely, and find a way to either criticize or withhold any compliments no matter what.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Big test for the ute, you are 100% correct he needs to show up against a top D.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

We have yet to beat a team with a winning record. So yes I would like to see how Trubs does against a legit D and playoff contender.

If Aaron Rodgers is the standard you set for QB's, they will disappoint. I think using the best QB of all time as the measuring stick is a bit unfair, don't you?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, that is not all you said. You give him ZERO credit, no matter how well he plays, because it is not a top D.

Lol I said he has played well so far so not sure your point.

If Aaron Rodgers is the standard you set for QB's, they will disappoint. I think using the best QB of all time as the measuring stick is a bit unfair, don't you?

Modo brought up Rodgers not me. I simply want to see him play well against Minny as it will prove he can do it against a top D and playoff contending team.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Didn't Mike Glennon have 2 great games when he was with the Bucs.. one at Seattle and one at Pittsburgh. Both had sensational defenses. It was such an anomaly.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

So now it isn't a top 5 D it is a legit D and a playoff contender.......

There is nothing wrong with wanting your QB to play well against any opponent, but you completelty shit on Trubisky in the thread and I was responding to you wanting a win vs a top 5 D...then you moved the target......

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
So now it isn't a top 5 D it is a legit D and a playoff contender.......

There is nothing wrong with wanting your QB to play well against any opponent, but you completelty shit on Trubisky in the thread and I was responding to you wanting a win vs a top 5 D...then you moved the target......

Remy, move goal posts? That's a real stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.