Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are people so worried about what Mick thinks?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This seems like a baffling statement in a direct call out by name thread.

Noonthirtyjoe is a known beta... let him have his alpha moment. His wife will be downstairs to put him in his place any minute now.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
This seems like a baffling statement in a direct call out by name thread.

Promptly 10 minutes after every Bears game is over, you need to post your updated thoughts on Trubisky in detail. That is your assignment for every game until he retires.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
How come ncogneto isn't being called out? Why bearmick?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So now it isn't a top 5 D it is a legit D and a playoff contender.......

There is nothing wrong with wanting your QB to play well against any opponent, but you completelty shit on Trubisky in the thread and I was responding to you wanting a win vs a top 5 D...then you moved the target......

Please show where I shit on Trubisky? Do you think The Vikes are a top 5 D when Griffin is playing?

Remy, move goal posts? That's a real stretch.

No goal posts were moved. Minny is top 5 IMO when Griffin is playing.

Modo is hyping a Seahawks D when they had a ton of injuries when we played, a Bills D whose offense gave us the game before it started, while ignoring the fact that Minny is a top D when Griffin and Hunter on the field.

Quoting their stats when Griffin missed games is disingenuous as I was obviously referring to the Vikes as currently constructed who just ate up the Lions OL for 10 sacks.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Noonthirtyjoe is a known beta... let him have his alpha moment. His wife will be downstairs to put him in his place any minute now.

Known??? Nobody here knows me. lol 100% alpha My wife is on the roof? Shit I better get a ladder after the last game played tonight and get her down.

Monster

Liked Posts:
No, that is not all you said. You give him ZERO credit, no matter how well he plays, because it is not a top D.

You are also really good at trying to dismiss others' posts when they point out your silliness. The fact I disagree with your constant refusal to give the Bears or Trubisky on particular, any credit when it is due does not make e emotional. It makes me sensible, which you simply are not.

You make up your mind on a player prematurely, and find a way to either criticize or withhold any compliments no matter what.

I think Remy, like Mick have been skeptical of Mitch... that’s not hating.
I’ve also seen Remy be positive on solid performance with good future expectations, to the point of defending him at times.
Oh... and trust me I’ve had many debates with Remy.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So many posters on this site completely incapable of admitting they were wrong. It's like their fetish to deflect and blame something/someone else...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad he didn't try moving them during the game.

:rimshot:

crowd%2Blaughing%2B%2B%25281%2529.gif

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So many posters on this site completely incapable of admitting they were wrong. It's like their fetish to deflect and blame something/someone else...

Luckily I've never been wrong on this site ever. Mick is very rarely wrong.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Luckily I've never been wrong on this site ever. Mick is very rarely wrong.

the best thing we can hope for is you getting a knee injury....

I'll edit this later.......

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Remy, like Mick have been skeptical of Mitch... that’s not hating.
I’ve also seen Remy be positive on solid performance with good future expectations, to the point of defending him at times.
Oh... and trust me I’ve had many debates with Remy.

I don't get these guys. Mitch has 19 passing TDs and 3 rushing. He has clearly played well overall.

It is also true he has yet to beat a team with a winning record and he has yet to have a passer rating over 85 against a top D.

So all I said is let's see how he performs against Minny. I clearly said that because they have a really good D when Hunter and Griffin on the field and they are our biggest rival for division.

Trubisky has played well while not necessarily lighting it up against top Ds. Both things can be true and it is not shitting on him to admit the truth. You have to play the team in front of you so I have no problem with him killing bad Ds. I simply want to see him do it against a top D that actually has their best players on the field unlike Seattle who he still had a sub 85 rating against.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I don't get these guys. Mitch has 19 passing TDs and 3 rushing. He has clearly played well overall.

It is also true he has yet to beat a team with a winning record and he has yet to have a passer rating over 85 against a top D.

So all I said is let's see how he performs against Minny. I clearly said that because they have a really good D when Hunter and Griffin on the field and they are our biggest rival for division.

Trubisky has played well while not necessarily lighting it up against top Ds. Both things can be true and it is not shitting on him to admit the truth. You have to play the team in front of you so I have no problem with him killing bad Ds. I simply want to see him do it against a top D that actually has their best players on the field unlike Seattle who he still had a sub 85 rating against.

Not unreasonable... although I would guess most QBs fair worse against better Ds.
But I agree with the point... can you face the pressure and get the W?
That’s what successful playoff QBs do.
Although I never expected the Bears to compete this year... now that I have a taste... as a fan I want it!
Mitch is starting to see the field... he’s confident enough to go deep... I’m liking it as I’m sure you are too. Even though optimism comes hard to Bears fans.
At any rate it was a great weekend.
Bear Diwn!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not unreasonable... although I would guess most QBs fair worse against better Ds.
But I agree with the point... can you face the pressure and get the W?
That’s what successful playoff QBs do.
Although I never expected the Bears to compete this year... now that I have a taste... as a fan I want it!
Mitch is starting to see the field... he’s confident enough to go deep... I’m liking it as I’m sure you are too. Even though optimism comes hard to Bears fans.
At any rate it was a great weekend.
Bear Diwn!

Exactly no one is expecting him to post a 120 rating against Minny. I expect him to take his lumps and hopefully make the big play when his team needs it. That will be the next step in his development IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.