Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You guys have a very weird obsession with bearmick's approval.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I know what im bringing up. Allen Robinson.....pretty good numbers amirite?

Hopefully this gets him kickstarted. Dude is a great talent. He's had a solid season, but not quite what we were hoping for, some due to trubisky's early struggles. Prior to his injury, he was on pace for 900 yards and 6 TDs. Solid, but not great. I'd like to see him in the 1100+ yard area and 7-10 TDs if he's to be the number one.

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
I'm disappointed that Bearmick didn't own up to being wrong. But based on his other posts, I can't say I'm surprised.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hopefully this gets him kickstarted. Dude is a great talent. He's had a solid season, but not quite what we were hoping for, some due to trubisky's early struggles. Prior to his injury, he was on pace for 900 yards and 6 TDs. Solid, but not great. I'd like to see him in the 1100+ yard area and 7-10 TDs if he's to be the number one.

I bet he's sore today. He'll only now start to look like his old self coming off that surgery. That's the difference between him and Cam. One broke down as Pace had concerns about and the other is continuing to get stronger as is expected from a successful surgery. It was silly to be disappointed in where Robinson was so soon in this season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Careful you can't say things like this without the homers getting their panties in a bunch.

I bet he's sore today. He'll only now start to look like his old self coming off that surgery. That's the difference between him and Cam. One broke down as Pace had concerns about and the other is continuing to get stronger as is expected from a successful surgery. It was silly to be disappointed in where Robinson was so soon in this season.

No it wasn't. He was a disappointment plain and simple. Hopefully yesterday was the start of turning it around.

One great game doesn't mean the previous 6 were steller.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Careful you can't say things like this without the homers getting their panties in a bunch.

No it wasn't. He was a disappointment plain and simple. Hopefully yesterday was the start of turning it around.

One great game doesn't mean the previous 6 were steller.

Should just let it go, win some and lose some.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

But lets not forget that many of us talked about how with this Nagy offense that we'd be spreading the ball around so much that we weren't expecting huge #1 WR numbers from AR12 and just wanted him to run great routes and catch the balls he's able to catch and he's doing that. If Nagy isn't calling the game to where the focus the whole game is on going to AR12 then there's nothing AR12 can do to change that but he's doing very well with the plays that are going his way.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm disappointed that Bearmick didn't own up to being wrong. But based on his other posts, I can't say I'm surprised.

He did own up to how Trubs has been playing better a couple of weeks ago and said he would have no problem coming on here at the end of the year and eat crow if Trubs has a good year. Not his exact words but he did kinda own up to it.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He did own up to how Trubs has been playing better a couple of weeks ago and said he would have no problem coming on here at the end of the year and eat crow if Trubs has a good year. Not his exact words but he did kinda own up to it.
I said yesterday he played at a pro bowl level. I've acknowledged his improvement many times now. You guys have it in your head that I only want to be negative about him so you don't notice the praise because it doesn't fit the narrative you choose for your indignation. I think it's time to let it go. I mean don't get me wrong, if the beta homer brigade really want to spend the rest of the season chomping at my ankles I guess that's up to them. I merely laugh at what sad sacs they are, caring so much about what other people think about football that they obsess over me every week.

I'm certainly not going to apologize for taking a cautious wait and see approach about a QB that was struggling, and letting the latest evidence inform my opinion, as opposed to immediately licking his arse from day one like the fanboys have done.

He had a great game yesterday. Let's hope he's really turned the corner and these good games will be more consistent.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I said yesterday he played at a pro bowl level. I've acknowledged his improvement many times now. You guys have it in your head that I only want to be negative about him so you don't notice the praise because it doesn't fit the narrative you choose for your indignation. I think it's time to let it go. I mean don't get me wrong, if the beta homer brigade really want to spend the rest of the season chomping at my ankles I guess that's up to them. I merely laugh at what sad sacs they are, caring so much about what other people think about football that they obsess over me every week.

I'm certainly not going to apologize for taking a cautious wait and see approach about a QB that was struggling, and letting the latest evidence inform my opinion, as opposed to immediately licking his arse from day one like the fanboys have done.

He had a great game yesterday. Let's hope he's really turned the corner and these good games will be more consistent.

I think they want u 2 delete your account

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Should just let it go, win some and lose some.

So one wins or loses after 1 game? Odd is this applied to other players like Trubs or just Arob?

But lets not forget that many of us talked about how with this Nagy offense that we'd be spreading the ball around so much that we weren't expecting huge #1 WR numbers from AR12 and just wanted him to run great routes and catch the balls he's able to catch and he's doing that. If Nagy isn't calling the game to where the focus the whole game is on going to AR12 then there's nothing AR12 can do to change that but he's doing very well with the plays that are going his way.

Hill plays in same offense. He has a fuck ton of yards.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol, that's nonsense. There's plenty of teams that spread the ball around that have number one wrs putting up number one wr numbers.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bearmick always had a very, although perhaps a little overly negative, approach to Trubisky.

I think people just group Bearmick and Spartan together, which is unfair.

Trubisky has shown the growth and improvement that those of us in the "patience" crowd were expecting with time and experience in the offense.

I think we can officially put the "total bust" talk of Lombardi, Barnwell and Spartan to bed.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

CCS Rule 1 - When a Bear player performs poorly it is a small sample size

CCS Rule 2 - When a Bears player has a good game, all previous bad games were also good games and those who doubted are haters and should now admit they were wrong.

CCS Rule 3 - If a Bears player then regresses then refer to Rule 1 until such time that said player qualifies for Rule 2 treatmenr again.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

They always come out after a great game. Gotta admit that a week after someone says 'once he has a 6 TD game like Mahomes' and he does it the next week, it's funny. Truth is that wasn't proof either and it's still relatively early but it's looking better every week, more or less. It's actually kind of surprising it hasn't been more erratic. I just knocked on wood.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol, that's nonsense. There's plenty of teams that spread the ball around that have number one wrs putting up number one wr numbers.

No there isn't. The Bears offense is so unique you can't expect a No 1 WR to put up numbers. Ad long as people like him and he tries hard, he has lived up to expectations.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
CCS Rule 1 - When a Bear player performs poorly it is a small sample size

CCS Rule 2 - When a Bears player has a good game, all previous bad games were also good games and those who doubted are haters and should now admit they were wrong.

CCS Rule 3 - If a Bears player then regresses then refer to Rule 1 until such time that said player qualifies for Rule 2 treatmenr again.
How's your MVP in Houston doing? Looks kinda similar to our guy this year.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So one wins or loses after 1 game? Odd is this applied to other players like Trubs or just Arob?

Hill plays in same offense. He has a fuck ton of yards.

Part of the Hill production is that they are putting up video game yardages.

Hill accounts for 28% of their yards.

I think Robinson would be close to that if he had not missed 2 games and played hobbled in another.

Status
Not open for further replies.