Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CCS Rule 1 - When a Bear player performs poorly it is a small sample size

CCS Rule 2 - When a Bears player has a good game, all previous bad games were also good games and those who doubted are haters and should now admit they were wrong.

CCS Rule 3 - If a Bears player then regresses then refer to Rule 1 until such time that said player qualifies for Rule 2 treatmenr again.

LoL

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's as if 5 year olds start these type threads.
Probably they have Special person development due to vaccines, then again all the non vac's are dead from smallpox. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Part of the Hill production is that they are putting up video game yardages.

Hill accounts for 28% of their yards.

I think Robinson would be close to that if he had not missed 2 games and played hobbled in another.

He had almost 1200 yards last year with Alex Smith.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How much rent do you charge bearmick for staying in your head?
Overused insults:
How much rent are you charging...
snowflake
beta
meatball
homer
hater

others?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
No there isn't. The Bears offense is so unique you can't expect a No 1 WR to put up numbers. Ad long as people like him and he tries hard, he has lived up to expectations.
For the record, I think robinson has played well. He'd have better numbers if not for Mitch's early struggles. He'd probably be on pace for better numbers if bad Mitch didn't own the first three games. The excuses get a little ridiculous though.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He had almost 1200 yards last year with Alex Smith.

29% of their yardage.

I think that is what we should expect from Robinson, obviously the health will impact it this year. Robinson will be short of that percentage this season.

Robinson has started 6 games this season and is averaging 70 yards per start, over 16 games that is 1114 yards. Which would put him right around Hill's usage percentage.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
29% of their yardage.

I think that is what we should expect from Robinson, obviously the health will impact it this year. Robinson will be short of that percentage this season.

Robinson has started 6 games this season and is averaging 70 yards per start, over 16 games that is 1114 yards. Which would put him right around Hill's usage percentage.
He just got about 30% of his production in one game. Those numbers are skewed. Prior to that, before injury, he was on pace for a 900 yard season.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Careful you can't say things like this without the homers getting their panties in a bunch.

No it wasn't. He was a disappointment plain and simple. Hopefully yesterday was the start of turning it around.

One great game doesn't mean the previous 6 were steller.

Not the argument and never was. That's you spinning it. Is there a reason to expect him to improve as he gets his legs back? Yes, because he has a history. You just wanted to ignore that completely.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Probably they have Special person development due to vaccines, then again all the non vac's are dead from smallpox. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Well, Polio is nonsymptomatic and gives you immunity to everything.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I said yesterday he played at a pro bowl level. I've acknowledged his improvement many times now. You guys have it in your head that I only want to be negative about him so you don't notice the praise because it doesn't fit the narrative you choose for your indignation. I think it's time to let it go. I mean don't get me wrong, if the beta homer brigade really want to spend the rest of the season chomping at my ankles I guess that's up to them. I merely laugh at what sad sacs they are, caring so much about what other people think about football that they obsess over me every week.

I'm certainly not going to apologize for taking a cautious wait and see approach about a QB that was struggling, and letting the latest evidence inform my opinion, as opposed to immediately licking his arse from day one like the fanboys have done.

He had a great game yesterday. Let's hope he's really turned the corner and these good games will be more consistent.
I am not a call out kinda guy, but come on...
You said something about him being incapable of being an NFL QB and some snide remark about he will never have a multi TD game. The reason 12:30Joe et al are calling you out is because of your absolutism of his failure, not being somewhat negatively cautious. That said, who cares it all is a bit childish on both sides.

I do have a request. I seem to remember you had a post about yards, TD's and completion percentage that if he reached would be Pro Bowl worthy. Maybe sometime around the start of the season. Could you link that if you remember, I would like to see where he stands vs those numbers.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well, Polio is nonsymptomatic and gives you immunity to everything.
Well, it is if you have the warrior spirit. If not you should thank death for taking your pathetic existence.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am not a call out kinda guy, but come on...
You said something about him being incapable of being an NFL QB and some snide remark about he will never have a multi TD game. The reason 12:30Joe et al are calling you out is because of your absolutism of his failure, not being somewhat negatively cautious. That said, who cares it all is a bit childish on both sides.

I do have a request. I seem to remember you had a post about yards, TD's and completion percentage that if he reached would be Pro Bowl worthy. Maybe sometime around the start of the season. Could you link that if you remember, I would like to see where he stands vs those numbers.
I honestly don't recall, but I'm delighted with his current production, so regardless of what I had hoped for, I'll take this.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
It seems like all of these call out threads would be unnecessary if people had a rudimentary understanding of the CCS search function. Sheesh.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, it is if you have the warrior spirit. If not you should thank death for taking your pathetic existence.

Thinning of the herd has its advantages.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
For the record, I think robinson has played well. He'd have better numbers if not for Mitch's early struggles. He'd probably be on pace for better numbers if bad Mitch didn't own the first three games. The excuses get a little ridiculous though.

Fair enough

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So every time trubisky has a good game we get a bearmick thread? Lol .....you don’t see him making dumb ass threads every bad game he has

Status
Not open for further replies.