Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He's gonna be so muddy when his favorite American football team is awesome.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This was the post I referenced earlier:
MT is on pace for 4096 yrds 34 TD's 12INT's, 101.6 rating plus add in 568 yards rushing and 6 rushing TD's compared to Goffs 51yards and 1 TD and that's pretty impressive.

Throw in his slow start to the season and my goodness, what might be.

Good. I hope he does that, and plays even near as well in the big games coming up as he did against the Lions. If the offense keeps progressing like this they should be serious contender.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
no we live in the reality that you said he was not a NFL QB and you wanted Chase Daniels to start so we didnt waste this D lol

I didn't want Daniel to start unless Trubisky never figured it out and kept playing as awful as he was at the time. I've been getting more optimistic with him as he progresses. I started a thread nearly a month ago saying he's showing legitimate improvement so you're a bit late with this. I have also been complimentary of his play as he's been improving. Like I always say, you should let new evidence form your opinion, which is why my hopes for him are much higher than they were 5-6 weeks ago. This really isn't rocket science.

For some reason, my posts have gotten under your skin so much that you appear desperate to try and shove his improvement down my throat, as if I'm not as happy with it as anyone else. This is what happens when you think like an emotional teenage girl. I suggest growing up and stop being so triggered by other people's sports opinions. Everyone is glad that Mitch is getting better.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I'd personally rather hear richb688's thoughts than bearmick's.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
My apologies Bearmick. Ya I wanted to give you a little shit but this post escalated way beyond what I expected or wanted. For the record I think you are a good poster and come off as intelligent. You can be negative at times but you bring reasons as to why. Again sorry, my mistake. If it's any consolation I take more shit from this board then you and it means nothing to me. I bet it means nothing to you either. Bear down.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
My apologies Bearmick. Ya I wanted to give you a little shit but this post escalated way beyond what I expected or wanted. For the record I think you are a good poster and come off as intelligent. You can be negative at times but you bring reasons as to why. Again sorry, my mistake. If it's any consolation I take more shit from this board then you and it means nothing to me. I bet it means nothing to you either. Bear down.

That. Was. Awesome. Love wins.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah
Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So what is your favorite drink

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Is that a slipknot song?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
So every time trubisky has a good game we get a bearmick thread? Lol .....you don’t see him making dumb ass threads every bad game he has

Well, actually, Mick made many 'dumb ass comments' after one and two games. In a way, Mick caused all this shit himself. He quickly lobbied for labeling Mitch a bust, and even insulted the look of his family picture.

How did Mick cause all this you say? Well, after Mitch had a good game (Tampa) or two, he said "he has to see more, and it meant nothing yet."

If you haven't figured it out yet, that's why some people feel the need to remind him that he's waiting to see more.....

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I didn't want Daniel to start unless Trubisky never figured it out and kept playing as awful as he was at the time. I've been getting more optimistic with him as he progresses. I started a thread nearly a month ago saying he's showing legitimate improvement so you're a bit late with this. I have also been complimentary of his play as he's been improving. Like I always say, you should let new evidence form your opinion, which is why my hopes for him are much higher than they were 5-6 weeks ago. This really isn't rocket science.

For some reason, my posts have gotten under your skin so much that you appear desperate to try and shove his improvement down my throat, as if I'm not as happy with it as anyone else. This is what happens when you think like an emotional teenage girl. I suggest growing up and stop being so triggered by other people's sports opinions. Everyone is glad that Mitch is getting better.

....... and I bolded exactly why everyone should avoid your opinion.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

lol bs. you wanted him to start over MT in the "should we start Chase daniels thread" Be a man and own up to your stupidity..

And no your posts have not gotten under my skin. I do find how "football stupid" you are in regards to the QB position though rather amusing, and the fact you cant own up to how wrong you where is also amusing.. Chase Daniels for fuck sakes lol

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

As much as I don't normally agree with you, I can't fault this logic one bit.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol bs. you wanted him to start over MT in the "should we start Chase daniels thread"

Link it or stfu.

And no your posts have not gotten under my skin.

Obviously [emoji23]

I do find how "football stupid" you are in regards to the QB position though rather amusing

Pretty sure you were one of the idiots still making excuses for Cutler years after I told you exactly what he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.