Trubisky has legit ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This isn't a very good apology. Give it another shot.

maybe im just misunderstand what you meant so lets find out..

in a thread where most everyone was advocating giving Mitch more time to develop and you reply with..

"He can't play football"
"This isn't an issue of developing"
"the kid is bad at the game"
"Trubisky isn't a viable NFL QB"
etc
etc
etc

so you are now saying that you where really advocating giving him more time to develop? lol do i have that right?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nice, so when someone proves you wrong nonstop you say they are obsessed with you? Literally takes about 5 minutes max to search for something, and it’s not like I was searching specifically for your opinion bud. I went back to see rapid reaction on Mitch being picked, that’s what you said. Not my fault you like being negative about every aspect of the team.

And you're still going. Seriously, go away. Find someone else to leg hump.

msadows

Liked Posts:
maybe im just misunderstand what you meant so lets find out..

in a thread where most everyone was advocating giving Mitch more time to develop and you reply with..

"He can't play football"
"This isn't an issue of developing"
"the kid is bad at the game"
"Trubisky isn't a viable NFL QB"
etc
etc
etc

so you are now saying that you where really advocating giving him more time to develop? lol do i have that right?

Well, he did say it on draft night. He just chose not to give him more time after 15 games.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And you're still going. Seriously, go away. Find someone else to leg hump.

Am I making you mad?

Why don't you tell the youth on here how pace is unimaginative and too conservative to ever find a good HC or have a good FA?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Am I making you mad?

No, you're making me wonder how someone could be this obsessed with a poster on the internet. You have been leg humping me a month now with no end in sight.

Unrelated question - do you have more or less than 6 restraining orders on you irl?

msadows

Liked Posts:
No, you're making me wonder how someone could be this obsessed with a poster on the internet. You have been leg humping me a month now with no end in sight.

Unrelated question - do you have more or less than 6 restraining orders on you irl?

That is the only thing you have to say as a rebuttal for your trash posts?

How's Kizer doing nowadays?

The sad thing is you think everyone is obsessed with you that notices your trash posts and calls you out on it. You have 30,000 posts on a forum guy, 30 THOUSAND. You post filth, you act like no one notices. You make it seem like I'm undertaking some massive research project in order to find hidden nuggets of opinion to will secretly create the downfall of "the holy one" bearmick. Thing is those "nuggets" are actually diarrhea, and that shit is everywhere.

Everyone is wrong here and there, you however decide to find the negative aspects of the team and nail on them. You think that is objectivity, no, my friend, that is called being a pessimist. The fact that YOU have 30k posts on a forum where you are overtly negative all the time is sad.

Stop being mad that someone called you out for being a negative nancy, and now that its in the limelight, others see you for that fact too.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You should probably just make this your sig.

come on Mick, you have 2 choices here.. Be a Man and just admit you had a knee jerk reaction and was kind of an idiot.. or you can just go the Remy vortex route..

everyone at some point will say something completely stupid.. Back before we drafted Trubisky I was advocating trading for Jimmy G and firing Fox and bringing in josh mcdaniels as the HC.. Tons of people where talking about how much a douche bag he was and it would be terrible to try and bring him is as a HC.. I said I thought he had matured and posted articles about him.. and then he gets his shot to be the HC of the Colts and goes full douche bag and fucks them over at the last min.. I was completely wrong about him.. If anyone wants to bump my old posts about him and call me out as a moron.. I would Man up and take my lumps and agree that I was way off and looked like an idiot calling for him..

your Choice.. be a Man or spin spin spin?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Thats the only thing you have to say as a rebuttal for your trash posts?

No, I'm actually trying to help you. The look you're giving off as a grown man acting like this is cringeworthy, and other posters are taking notice and mocking you for it. Even if you aren't a confident man, you should at least try and fake a little bit of cool and aloofness. The reason I keep saying you're obsessed is because you very, very clearly are.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
come on Mick, you have 2 choices here.. Be a Man and just admit you had a knee jerk reaction and was kind of an idiot.. or you can just go the Remy vortex route..

everyone at some point will say something completely stupid.. Back before we drafted Trubisky I was advocating trading for Jimmy G and firing Fox and bringing in josh mcdaniels as the HC.. Tons of people where talking about how much a douche bag he was and it would be terrible to try and bring him is as a HC.. I said I thought he had matured and posted articles about him.. and then he gets his shot to be the HC of the Colts and goes full douche bag and fucks them over at the last min.. I was completely wrong about him.. If anyone wants to bump my old posts about him and call me out as a moron..

Here's the thing you're not getting. I wouldn't bump your post because A) I don't keep records of everything every poster has said, and B) more importantly, I don't care what you said. So what if you were wrong about something? This is a message board where hundreds of people post their opinion. Why are you so fragile that you feel the need to call people out? What does it matter?

As for Trubisky, I said he was terrible when he was playing terrible, and have praised him when he improved. If you're really this desperate for a concession out of me, I guess it would be that he's improving a lot faster than I thought he was capable of. I didn't expect him to be playing this well midseason at the start of the year when he was literally missing wide open targets and couldn't read the field. So kudos Mitch for doing something I didn't think he could.

But what you should really be asking yourself is, "Why do I care so much about what this stranger on the internet thinks about sports?".

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
No, I'm actually trying to help you. The look you're giving off as a grown man acting like this is cringeworthy, and other posters are taking notice and mocking you for it. Even if you aren't a confident man, you should at least try and fake a little bit of cool and aloofness. The reason I keep saying you're obsessed is because you very, very clearly are.

So is the OP of this thread obssessed? I'd say more people are starting to notice your shitposting more than anything. I don't come on here to talk shit about you bearmick, sorry to let your hopes down. I started one thread about you, pretty sure I'm allowed to be one of the other posts in 11 pages of another one.

I think its just a shit cop out for being proven wrong numerous times, now somehow I'm obssessed with you when id say about 20 of my posts are involving you. What percentage of your 30,000 are being overly negative about the bears?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Here's the thing you're not getting. I wouldn't bump your post because A) I don't keep records of everything every poster has said, and B) more importantly, I don't care what you said. So what if you were wrong about something? This is a message board where hundreds of people post their opinion. Why are you so fragile that you feel the need to call people out? What does it matter?

As for Trubisky, I said he was terrible when he was playing terrible, and have praised him when he improved. If you're really this desperate for a concession out of me, I guess it would be that he's improving a lot faster than I thought he was capable of. I didn't expect him to be playing this well midseason at the start of the year when he was literally missing wide open targets and couldn't read the field. So kudos Mitch for doing something I didn't think he could.

Yes everyone is desperate. We all come on here for you bearmick.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Msadows is literally obsessed with another man because of something he said on a forum months ago. Smh

msadows

Liked Posts:
Msadows is literally obsessed with another man because of something he said on a forum months ago. Smh

was going to actually say you'd be in here in my previous post, but decided against it since I got a warning for saying something about you last time I spoke of you.

And right on queue, you come hither.

I'd say its just as sad that you come into every post I make about bearmick to defend the man. Now that's some "beta" activity there.

Know what else is beta? Using the fucking term beta.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So is the OP of this thread obssessed? I'd say more people are starting to notice your shitposting more than anything. I don't come on here to talk shit about you bearmick, sorry to let your hopes down. I started one thread about you, pretty sure I'm allowed to be one of the other posts in 11 pages of another one.

I think its just a shit cop out for being proven wrong numerous times, now somehow I'm obssessed with you when id say about 20 of my posts are involving you. What percentage of your 30,000 are being overly negative about the bears?
A minority of my posts are in the Bears forum at all. None of them are about your past opinions, because they don't matter to me like mine do to you.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
This thread is CCS at its worst. Instead of talking about football, its talking about talking about football.

msadows

Liked Posts:
A minority of my posts are in the Bears forum at all. None of them are about your past opinions, because they don't matter to me like mine do to you.

Thats because I'm actually objective, and don't post trash. No one would say crap about any of your posts if you posted like a rational person. Evidently I'm not the only one to notice/call you out. You can say I'm obsessed if it makes you feel better in the long run, I could really care less, this is more entertainment than watching a shit movie and at the end of the day that is all that really matters, right?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Am I making you mad?

Why don't you tell the youth on here how pace is unimaginative and too conservative to ever find a good HC or have a good FA?

[video=youtube;kbb7zjqPwFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbb7zjqPwFg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.