Trubisky ranked the 21st best QB according to The Score.com

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This list is nothing less than terrible. How can you say with a straight face that Baker and Stafford are better than Goff while having Jimmy G who played an average 3 games as 18. Mitch should be around 15 -18. And Dak better than Goff too?? Lol.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This year should be the most telling regarding who trubisky really is. Third year, second in a great system with plenty talent around him, elite defense. If not now, when?

Probably never.

I do not mean his development will stop, but I think any chance of him being a top 10 QB will be done. The conversation will move to can he be better than average.

Reactions: DC

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This list is nothing less than terrible. How can you say with a straight face that Baker and Stafford are better than Goff while having Jimmy G who played an average 3 games as 18. Mitch should be around 15 -18. And Dak better than Goff too?? Lol.

Jimmmy G has not business being higher he literally has never done anything.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Probably never.

I do not mean his development will stop, but I think any chance of him being a top 10 QB will be done. The conversation will move to can he be better than average.
Without a doubt Mitch is in a situation that nearly every QB in the League should be successful in. To expect a top 10 performance is reasonable.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There are some guys we just need to stop talking about in general,

Jimmy G has played less than a full season in 6 years.

Kirk Cousins is a stat padding POS. I have no interest in him being a Bears over Mitch.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
100% Take Over Trubisky

Brady
Big Ben
Luck
Mahomes
Rivers
Wilson
Rodgers
Ryan
Brees
Newton
Wentz

Would have to think about, but Probably

Stafford
Goff
Watson
Baker

Trubisky/Dak/Darnold

Pretty close to how I'd rank it. Maybe not Baker.

FoCo

Liked Posts:
1. Tom Brady
2. Joe Montana
3. Johnny Unitas
4. Dan Marino
5. Brett Favre
6. Steve Young
7. John Elway
8. Roger Staubach
9. Drew Brees
10. Bart Starr
11. Fran Tarkenton
12. Sonny Jurgenson
13. Jim Kelly
14. Otto Grahm
15. Troy Aikman
16. Bob Griese
17.Terry Bradshaw
18. Joe Namoth
19. Sammy Baugh
20. Sid Luckman
21. Mitch Trubisky
22. Warren Moon
23. Dan Fouts.
24. Peyton Manning
25. Erin Rodgers

21 is about right. He will definitely move up this list after this year.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can’t argue too much. Then again, don’t really care.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds close enough. Anywhere from 16-24 seems fair. Hopefully he can break into top 16 next year.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
This year should be the most telling regarding who trubisky really is. Third year, second in a great system with plenty talent around him, elite defense. If not now, when?
This is the year of no excuses. Many of us here were on a wait-and-see belief last year where we gave him the benefit of the doubt and a year to grow into the new system. Well, the year is up and he needs to show some real progress in his game.

This is the year to see if we have a keeper or if it best to go in another direction.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
CCS'ers haven't been told what the excuse is yet. My money is on injuries or something of that nature. I think 21 is a little low, but it's pretty fair. He needs to be in the top 12 by the end of the year though if he's the guy.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the year of no excuses. Many of us here were on a wait-and-see belief last year where we gave him the benefit of the doubt and a year to grow into the new system. Well, the year is up and he needs to show some real progress in his game.

This is the year to see if we have a keeper or if it best to go in another direction.
It will be quite a while before we move on from Mitch regardless of what happens this season.

rogokin

Liked Posts:
In my opinion Dak is overrated. He only gets the attention cuz he is a cowboy

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It will be quite a while before we move on from Mitch regardless of what happens this season.
But it won't be quite a while before Pace and Nagy start thinking about bringing in his successor if he does not show some real improvement. If he is around 21 this year and again plays like an 17 to 21 QB in the league in 2019, the Bears need to seriously consider bringing in other options because nothing will kill a team faster than paying to 10 money to a below-average QB which is what Trubisky would be if he plays at a 17 or worse QB.

He has a clean slate and I hope he jumps to top 14 at least. If he does, the only discussion will be when and how much he will receive. If he doesn't, the Bears will just wait and see if he ever improves, but with probably an investment at QB sometime during the 2020 draft.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But it won't be quite a while before Pace and Nagy start thinking about bringing in his successor if he does not show some real improvement. If he is around 21 this year and again plays like an 17 to 21 QB in the league in 2019, the Bears need to seriously consider bringing in other options because nothing will kill a team faster than paying to 10 money to a below-average QB which is what Trubisky would be if he plays at a 17 or worse QB.

He has a clean slate and I hope he jumps to top 14 at least. If he does, the only discussion will be when and how much he will receive. If he doesn't, the Bears will just wait and see if he ever improves, but with probably an investment at QB sometime during the 2020 draft.
I hope they draft a decent prospect at QB regardless.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Easy killer. All Trubs really has to do is show consistent growth over the season. He doesn't need to show some big leap right out of the gate.

Trubs just needs to pick up where he left off last year and needs to continue the steady growth he shas shown under Nagy.
The main thing is that there continues to be evidence that he is getting better each week.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Trubisky should be 21st QB. CRM14 should not be top 100 CCS.