Trubisky says Kevin White has elevated role against Jets

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Not like it matters who the WR is when the Ray Charles of QB’s is throwing the football. Prime Jerry Rice couldn’t catch Mitchell Over-Throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love to kiss tittiess is dumb but he's not dumb enough to brag about a gameplan to the media.

Right, he just gave them the entire game plan.......or did he? It isn’t like the Jets or any team are going to key on or double team Kevin White. He has shown SO much promise. Holy shit.....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Saying that White lining up more often than another guy in the same spot gives what away exactly?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
If Mitch wants KWhite in the game, he will actually target him. KW is doing all the blocking things right, usually the knock on a receiver with few NFL games. If Mitch forces him the ball and he makes catches like he can, then White will get more playing time. Just leave him out there running routes and he will be back as the 6th receiver.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hopefully this just means he will be out there blocking for Gabriel and Cohen

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I think it was mentioned before, but White would be in for ARob not Bellamy.

White, had a lot of reps with Trubisky in camp, so I am hopeful he can have an impact....for once

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
the pats already gave the league the template pressure the crap out of Trubisky….until he solves this things may get rougher for a few games...maybe Daniels not being a turnstyle will help

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Arob might not play. Even if he does he won’t be out there a lot. I’m assuming we are going to see a lot of Kevin white just because of that.

And yes, he is our best blocking wr.

We need to show case him this week and then trade his ass to Houston who just lost W.Fuller to a ACL injury for the season. Mick would love seeing Watson make K.White a star.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I always liked Bellamy more than most but when he let a perfect strike into his chest result in an INT I was officially done with him.

Perfect strike? That's definitely reaching there cause no way was that a perfect strike.