Trubisky should and will be a Bear next year

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
50% of Trubisky's rookie contract has been to take the team to the playoffs. Only good things can come from a 20 year signing.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The best QB we ve ever had.
Great arm strength. Insane mobility. Amazing work ethics. Pinpoint accuracy. Flawless throwing motion. Relentless competitiveness. Born leader. Unmatched downfield vision, killer charm and of course most importantly a ginormous dick. What else can we ask for? There is no reason to let him walk out for free. Trubisky should lead this team for at least a decade and win multiple super bowls. If Trubisky leaves, we are doomed for at least 10 more years
FIFY

Toast88

Liked Posts:
So if Pace, Nagy and Trubisky are back, what's better in 2021 that wasn't in 2019 and 2020?

These are the questions the McCaskeys are asking themselves. Can you sell yourself and your fan base that things will get better by changing....nothing?

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I'd be fine with Mitch coming back on a two year deal if Nagy is gone, while the team gets into a better position to secure a top QB, if that is even possible with this organization.. I think what Mitch is, is what Nagy coached out of him, not what he coached into him, if that makes sense. Do I think he is a franchise QB, no. But I also think he is what Nagy turned him into.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
The best QB we ve ever had.
Great arm strength. Insane mobility. Amazing work ethics. Pinpoint accuracy. Flawless throwing motion. Relentless competitiveness. Born leader. Unmatched downfield vision, killer charm and of course most importantly a ginormous dick. What else can we ask for? There is no reason to let him walk out for free. Trubisky should lead this team for at least a decade and win multiple super bowls. If Trubisky leaves, we are doomed for at least 10 more years
You forgot to mention he was an Eagle Scout. In Mentor he was legendary for helping old ladies cross the street. heh

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
the #2022 plan guys... you all know we're fucked one way or the other. Mitchell's value has to be low as fuck and especially if nobody goes after Mitchell this off-season. dude is already talking bout staying here.