Trubisky will destroy the Saints

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read somewhere saints have best D going into playoffs???

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
3TD+ 300 yard game incoming
He will also do lots of damage with his legs. At least 60 yards rushing plays as well
The real question is who do we face after we beat the Saints

Trubisky has never had a 100 QB rating against a team with a winning record...in his entire career.

Maybe you’ll win the lottery too.

1609852244227.gif

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The worst that could have happened to Mitch getting a starting job next season (somewhere else) is this game. He is going to get his shit pushed in.

BTW - when a few of you were laughing at me during the first game when I brought up Cam Jordan, he's still Cam Jordan and is on fire. This will be a good test for this new look OL. Ifedi on Jordan is going to be ugly.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
He will also do lots of damage with his legs. At least 60 yards rushing plays as well

I have to give to credit for optimism. There's not a lot of it with regard to this team this year, perhaps not even in the locker room.

I do think that the "real question", however, is will this be Mitchell Trubisky's last game as a Chicago Bear.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers to answer your question.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
RE: Because there is never a bad time for a funny gif thread.

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
Incredible bad luck last game. Truly gamechanger who shock the world next game.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Call me crazy but I’m sensing victory

Last edited:

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

Trubisky had a disappointing first half, completing 13 of 23 passes for 105 yards while throwing three passes that should’ve been intercepted. Perhaps the most disappointing part of the first half: The Bears took over possession at the Eagles’ 48-yard line in the first quarter and went three and out, with Trubisky having a pass toward Taylor Gabriel broken up by linebacker Nigel Bradham on third and four.

The Bears managed only six points in the first 30 minutes, failing to capitalize on opportunities like that short field as well as two trips inside the red zone. And again, Trubisky was lucky to avoid a number of disasters that could’ve swung the game to the Eagles long before Cody Parkey’s missed field goal.

But credit Trubisky for a good second half, especially in the final 15 minutes. He got the Bears into the end zone with three impressive strikes, starting with a 19-yarder to Gabriel on third and 11, then a 34-yard heave to Josh Bellamy, then an excellent 22-yard throw to Allen Robinson for a go-ahead touchdown. And faced with the biggest drive of his career, Trubisky completed 33 yards of throws to Robinson to get the Bears in position to hit the game-winning field goal.

So then, the final gameday grade for Trubisky is the in-between of two extremes. He threw for over 300 yards in a playoff game, but took too long to get into a rhythm, leading the Bears to score only 15 points.

Bears grades: Evaluating Mitch Trubisky's playoff debut against Eagles | RSN (nbcsports.com)