TT to practice and scheduled to come back at NO

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Exactly six weeks after undergoing surgery to repair a fractured radius in his left forearm, Tyrus Thomas has been cleared for contact and is scheduled to practice Sunday.

"Sitting out has been killing me," Thomas said recently.

Coach Vinny Del Negro said even if Thomas feels great after practice, the Bulls likely will keep him out of Monday's and Tuesday's games. The target date for Thomas' return is Saturday against New Orleans.

"I want to make sure he's healed up and let him get hit a few times and be fatigued a little bit," Del Negro said. "That would give him a couple of practices to get the soreness out and get some conditioning."

Nice to have some front court depth coming back. TT is certainly an upgade over Taj and will allow Miller to come back to the bench and straighten out our rotation.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
taj was 5-9 tonight with 8 rebounds. he's been pretty good as of late. Maybe he's better as a bench player. either way, i'm glad to get tyrus back, so we have to see brad miller less often. After last season, i never thought that i'd say that, but miller has been awful out there.