Tua

msadows

Liked Posts:
With him just throwing a pick six, and looking absolutely yucky this season, you guys think there is any chance the dolphins pull a cardinals and draft zach wilson/fields with their pick from the Texans?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Possible Tua wasn't ready to start and they don't seem interested in developing him.

“If Justin Fields plays great over the next couple of weeks, he’ll be in the conversation both in Miami and at the Jets,” Tannenbaum said.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He's coming off a brutal injury too. But also over hyped a little coming out imo. I guess maybe they'd take Fields if the Jets pass on him and don't trade, but that's very unlikely. For Wilson, doubtful.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
With him just throwing a pick six, and looking absolutely yucky this season, you guys think there is any chance the dolphins pull a cardinals and draft zach wilson/fields with their pick from the Texans?

That pick was on Parker who fell on a slant.

If they do draft a QB, I would give up a 2nd or 3rd for Tua in a heartbeat.

Gailey has been terrible and their WRs have failed Tua considerably.

Tus still putting up better numbers than 4M did his rookie year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's coming off a brutal injury too. But also over hyped a little coming out imo. I guess maybe they'd take Fields if the Jets pass on him and don't trade, but that's very unlikely. For Wilson, doubtful.

They could probably still get a 2nd rounder for Tua.

Wilson looks like a much better prospect. They are pretty much guaranteed the #3 spot if houston loses, so they are guaranteed one of Wilson/Fields.....

Trading tua for a 2nd would give them 5 picks within the first 55.....on a team that is a playoff squad. Dang.

msadows

Liked Posts:
That pick was on Parker who feel on a slant.

If they do draft a QB, I would give up a 2nd or 3rd for Tua in a heartbeat.

Maybe. He has done zero to impress me this year.

Then again, mitch hasn't done much to impress me in the last 2 years.,

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

YET YOU LITERALLY BET ON HIM TO WIN MVP LAST YEAR AFTER HE DIDN'T IMPRESS U AT ALL THE YEAR PRIOR?

msadows

Liked Posts:
YET YOU LITERALLY BET ON HIM TO WIN MVP LAST YEAR AFTER HE DIDN'T IMPRESS U AT ALL THE YEAR PRIOR?

He impressed me in 2018.

It's been two years since 2018, buddy.

2019, 2020. Go get your brane checked.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

This reminds me of 4M in 2017. Tua's WRs suck like 4M's did but Tua has good tight window throw metrics. Will look a lot better with better WRs.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
They could probably still get a 2nd rounder for Tua.

Wilson looks like a much better prospect. They are pretty much guaranteed the #3 spot if houston loses, so they are guaranteed one of Wilson/Fields.....

Trading tua for a 2nd would give them 5 picks within the first 55.....on a team that is a playoff squad. Dang.
They were happy to take Tua knowing he wouldn't be available right away. I don't think they thought the team would be this good this fast.

They probably aren't making the playoffs either now, so they will move up to the #18 pick for theirs. They also have plenty of cap space. I think they will probably put everything they can around Tua and roll with that.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This reminds me of 4M in 2017. Tua's WRs suck like 4M's did but Tua has good tight window throw metrics. Will look a lot better with better WRs.

Maybe, maybe not. Mitch got better wr's and still sucks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They were happy to take Tua knowing he wouldn't be available right away. I don't think they thought the team would be this good this fast.

They probably aren't making the playoffs either now, so they will move up to the #18 pick for theirs. They also have plenty of cap space. I think they will probably put everything they can around Tua and roll with that.

It's my guess as well, it's just a talking point I've heard on national NFL radio about Tua. A lot of the major outlets aren't big on Tua either, and the questions been posed if they get the #3 pick do they pull a cardinals?

Doubt it, but considering he's struggling....again, who knows?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nah its okay, angry boi. Just keep being a trashcan and I'll keep calling u out.

How am I angry for telling you to stop posting in my threads?

Go find a different way to get off.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad this board wasn't around when Bradshaw was a rookie.

Every rookie QB isn't going to hit the ground running.