1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
NYCFC, NYRB and LA all have multi-year broadcasting deals while the other big market team has to wait until the week the season starts to find out who is showing games...

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
honestly the TV deal is some of the hardest things to swallow with this team. Not just the talent and production but not being able to easily know what channel to find the games on. Maybe it's changed last year as I'm more of a casual viewer but not knowing if it was on 50 or 26 or whatever and then having it promoted constantly is just odd. Need a flagship network.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
honestly the TV deal is some of the hardest things to swallow with this team. Not just the talent and production but not being able to easily know what channel to find the games on. Maybe it's changed last year as I'm more of a casual viewer but not knowing if it was on 50 or 26 or whatever and then having it promoted constantly is just odd. Need a flagship network.

Really makes the difference between the big and small teams in the league, Orlando has one with their local FOX station already too...

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
Our first game of 2015 will be on March 6th in Los Angeles on UniMas and our home opener will be March 14th against Vancouver (TV?) and another game on March 22nd in San Jose (we open up their new SSS).

So far three game we know of:

March 6 @ Los Angeles Galaxy
Mar14 vs. Vancouver Whitecaps

and

March 22 @ San Jose Earthquakes

So we won't know what station will be airing our games until March 21st.......

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I would almost rather settle for the Fire creating their on HD online feed to watch every game and scrap TV at this point... that's how disappointing it is to me. They are only doing themselves more harm than good.