In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
LOL, the No Mas Browns have draft fatigue. They are so tired of trying to get it right they are giving away their picks randomly

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's not to get? He was the #20 QB last year. Same level at Carr and Mariota. Not bad.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it is a 3rd..what did they give this year for Landry?!?

I'm guessing a 4th and a 7th. Or maybe a lower pick this year and a 3rd NEXT year. They have 12 picks. Two fourths?

danchi23

Liked Posts:
Browns are quietly a yo yo, good trade to questionable one.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I'm guessing a 4th and a 7th. Or maybe a lower pick this year and a 3rd NEXT year. They have 12 picks. Two fourths?

Must be lower then a 3rd this year despite the reports it’s ‘higher then a 2nd’. If they have a 4th this yr and a 7th next year then it’s a steal.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
What's not to get? He was the #20 QB last year. Same level at Carr and Mariota. Not bad.

sp below average = not bad?

i guess if your the browns.

and putting tyrod in the same category as carr(a legit QB who had a down year), and even mariota(juries still out), is silly.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Landry...

You're gonna play on a stacked team with Gordon, Coleman and possibly Barkley
:snoop:

But you'll have Tyrod throwing you the ball
:office:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you pair a mobile QB like Tyrod with Barkley, I think he adds a lot more to the offense than he would otherwise. It's a good combo and it gives them another year to evaluate Kizer before deciding whether to pull the trigger on another QB.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
This has become a passing league, Tyrod is not an accurate passer, you don't assemble unit of Gordon, Landry and Coleman and give it to shit QB.

Why the hell they didn't go either after Cousins, or just take the most talented QB in this Draft, it's crazy.

But I guess NFL wouldn't be NFL without Browns being the laughingstock of the league.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This has become a passing league, Tyrod is not an accurate passer, you don't assemble unit of Gordon, Landry and Coleman and give it to shit QB.

Why the hell they didn't go either after Cousins, or just take the most talented QB in this Draft, it's crazy.

But I guess NFL wouldn't be NFL without Browns being the laughingstock of the league.

I think CLE stills drafts a QB with one of those two picks.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
After the year they just had with Kizer, Taylor's low propensity for turnovers is just what they need.

Watch them go Barkley, BPA and get Lamar Jackson to backup Taylor.

Crazy?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

baredown

Liked Posts:
I'm guessing Taylor is the Brown's bridge QB while they are developing the guy they've identified and intend to draft as their franchise QB. Taylor actually sounds a little bit like Glennon from a contract perspective. A one year hit ($15M), then they can let him go, presumably when their franchise QB is ready to step in.

This deal sounds like a good thing from a Bears perspective:

- The Browns are taking a QB high, probably at #1. The nonsense about them going after Cousins can be put to rest.
- The Bills are probably all-in on Cousins. Don't see any of the other FA QBs as being what they want, assuming they envision themselves as a playoff contender. Worst case, they don't get Cousins and end up packaging their high picks to get one of the QBs in the draft.

All good....

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

They still have Kizer and they can still draft a QB in the draft as Taylor is not a long time solution. He is certainly good enough to allow them to compete while they groom a young QB.