Tyrus Thomas Hates to See Gordon Leave

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
SouL EateR wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
:woohoo: It so funny everytime there something on Tyrus ,it automatically becomes a lets kill Tyrus thread..O well more for me to enjoy when Tyrus comes through for us..Fors someone whos sooo lazy he has been called the most dedicated Bulls this off season by Gar..

I love people like you! You have like talent x-ray vision! You can see the bullshit in players, no one else can see. "Hey, this guy has never done jack in his ENTIRE LIFE, however, I can't wait to show you all, because I know he will be good!" ......Clear the cob webs from your eyes! Your team just raped you...the fan..in the ass.
Did u feel this angry after Tyrus took over in ot Gm1 of the playoffs ? I doubt it..Now you will say he dissapearded the rest of the series right ?Atleast he had the Balls to take and make those big shots..You have your opionion and i have mine ,whats the beef ?I hate guys like you who act so Tough but wouldnt want a part of this Ny boy if they were in my face .

HAHAHAHA HOOOOOOO......Putz....
Obviously yor real childish ,i dont play name calling games.But on here we cant settle the problem i would if we were in person but o well life goes on ..Im a proud Tyrus fan and dont give a shit if any one likes it or not..

There there...i'm sure you would son. I don't care if you like Tyrus. Like him all you like! Many people "like" failures! I'm just pointing out the obvious....he sucks, everyone alive has seen that....and your a douch.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
:woohoo: It so funny everytime there something on Tyrus ,it automatically becomes a lets kill Tyrus thread..O well more for me to enjoy when Tyrus comes through for us..Fors someone whos sooo lazy he has been called the most dedicated Bulls this off season by Gar..

I love people like you! You have like talent x-ray vision! You can see the bullshit in players, no one else can see. "Hey, this guy has never done jack in his ENTIRE LIFE, however, I can't wait to show you all, because I know he will be good!" ......Clear the cob webs from your eyes! Your team just raped you...the fan..in the ass.
Did u feel this angry after Tyrus took over in ot Gm1 of the playoffs ? I doubt it..Now you will say he dissapearded the rest of the series right ?Atleast he had the Balls to take and make those big shots..You have your opionion and i have mine ,whats the beef ?I hate guys like you who act so Tough but wouldnt want a part of this Ny boy if they were in my face .

Obviously yor real childish ,i dont play name calling games.But on here we cant settle the problem i would if we were in person but o well life goes on ..Im a proud Tyrus fan and dont give a shit if any one likes it or not..

There there...i'm sure you would son. I don't care if you like Tyrus. Like him all you like! Many people "like" failures! I'm just pointing out the obvious....he sucks, everyone alive has seen that....and your a douch.
Whatever fam, your not worth it...

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:

He doesnt suck, lazy as all hell yes, suck no. He had a real decent year.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:

Real mediocre, more like it. I think he's peaked. He can't play defense.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:

he sure can block shots.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
ya out of bounds, which really doesn't help tons

Lots of young players like him block shots with authority like him, and they go out of bounds.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:

In the Celtics series, he kept blocking them right back to the Celtics players, who would grab the ball and get the easy score.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

And your man-crush BG is a defensive presence on the court......right.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:

And your man-crush BG is a defensive presence on the court......right.

seriously lol. Its not like the bulls did not pay an all-star. BG was nice and nothing more.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Quit saying "Amen" to everything MLE says like a bitch.....find a spine.

That is the dumbest argument against shots I have ever heard. Rather they go out of bounds than in the basket. The problem is that he doesnt know when to stay on his man and when to go help. He is not the brightest player but he has potential. He is only 22. If he stays, I root for him, he is one of the most athletic players in the NBA, if he goes, he goes...

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
would you actually be disappointed if ANYONE on this team left????

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
oh wow. this man has strong emotions. just discounting people who have worked hard for the team for years, just to see them get dumped away by cheap-ass JR.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Who cares if they worked hard for the team? That has nothing to do with his being expendable.

Pete Myers works hard for the team...what the hell is your point? Would you put Gordon in a trade package for a franchise player? No because he works so hard...dont get that at all. Hinrich also worked hard. Tyrus works hard, so has Noah recently and you know what, for the right deal, so long. They have no keepers on this team and if you think otherwise right now, you are fooling yourself.

What a stupid argument.

In case you have not noticed, they are building around DRose who has a chance to be the second best in franchise history and one of the best in the game.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Who cares if they worked hard for the team? That has nothing to do with his being expendable.

Pete Myers works hard for the team...what the hell is your point? Would you put Gordon in a trade package for a franchise player? No because he works so hard...dont get that at all. Hinrich also worked hard. Tyrus works hard, so has Noah recently and you know what, for the right deal, so long. They have no keepers on this team and if you think otherwise right now, you are fooling yourself.

What a stupid argument.

In case you have not noticed, they are building around DRose who has a chance to be the second best in franchise history and one of the best in the game.

I don't think anyone would be complaining today if we had just traded Ben Gordon for Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, etc.

The fact is we didn't get a franchise player for Gordon, we got nothing.

I hope Derrick Rose goes on to be the best player in the league. I don't think he will be. I don't think he is a player you build around. I think he is a player who can be a building block with 2 other guys, and then you get that good 3 man core. I think a lot of us thought we had 2 pieces to that core in Rose and Gordon, and were just a star front court player away from having that core in place.

AirP

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Dpauley23 wrote:

In the Celtics series, he kept blocking them right back to the Celtics players, who would grab the ball and get the easy score.

That's because our SG and SF didn't rebound dick in the regular playoffs so even if someone blocked a shot, I doubt we'd get it.

I seem to remember in 83 total minutes in game 2 vs the Celtics that Gordon and Salmons totaled 3 rebounds. IN THAT SERIES OUR SF AND SG TOTALED 1 MORE REBOUND PER GAME THEN OUR PG! What's a shot blocker suppose to do, not only worry about blocking the shot but pin pointing people to block it to because they won't go after the ball? If Tyrus were just a big guy sure, he'd be able to better aim his blocks, but being mobile and doing weak side helping out, he's got less time to find an open man to spike the ball too.