Ukranian Mail Order War Bride

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Clint here.

Yesterday I got an ad on this site that led me to a place called "Ukraine4Bride" that introduced me to hundreds of amazing women in Ukraine who are looking for American companionship during these uncertain times.

Has anyone else tried this service out? Personally I've always leaned to the side of selfishness if I'm being honest but when I saw the pictures of these women I knew it was God telling me I needed to open my home to one. Sometimes you have to serve a purpose bigger than yourself. You can just see the bravery and emboldened beauty shine through, despite Putin's best efforts.

Screenshot_20230615_195355_Chrome.jpg

Has anybody else tried this service out that can speak to its legitamacy? Any advice for a future War Brider? Appreciate the input and am looking forward to getting Eva out of her war torn nation and back to my dick a life of peace and prosperity.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clint here.

Yesterday I got an ad on this site that led me to a place called "Ukraine4Bride" that introduced me to hundreds of amazing women in Ukraine who are looking for American companionship during these uncertain times.

Has anyone else tried this service out? Personally I've always leaned to the side of selfishness if I'm being honest but when I saw the pictures of these women I knew it was God telling me I needed to open my home to one. Sometimes you have to serve a purpose bigger than yourself. You can just see the bravery and emboldened beauty shine through, despite Putin's best efforts.

View attachment 29655

Has anybody else tried this service out that can speak to its legitamacy? Any advice for a future War Brider? Appreciate the input and am looking forward to getting Eva out of her war torn nation and back to my dick a life of peace and prosperity.

I used one for a Russian back in 2021. Super cool gal, cleaned, attempted cooking for me but I'm not a fan of boiled potatoes 3x per day. Gave amazing head too. Well she turned into a real bitch in February 2022 and I kicked her out. Might need to try a Ukrainian next.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I used one for a Russian back in 2021. Super cool gal, cleaned, attempted cooking for me but I'm not a fan of boiled potatoes 3x per day. Gave amazing head too. Well she turned into a real bitch in February 2022 and I kicked her out. Might need to try a Ukrainian next.
Trouble with Becks?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I would seriously make the move asap. Russians are definitely not in right now with the crowds I like to be around. But just imagine the twitter discourse when you come across someone with a ?? in their name and say "that's a cute flag emote but I spent 6000 dollars to purchase and save the fucking life of a 5'9 Ukrainian blowjob model"

Granted make sure you vet your war bride for jealousy issues I can't imagine her savior formally spelunking Soviet holes will go over well for her based on what I see on the newsfeed.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would seriously make the move asap. Russians are definitely not in right now with the crowds I like to be around. But just imagine the twitter discourse when you come across someone with a ?? in their name and say "that's a cute flag emote but I spent 6000 dollars to purchase and save the fucking life of a 5'9 Ukrainian blowjob model"

Granted make sure you vet your war bride for jealousy issues I can't imagine her savior formally spelunking Soviet holes will go over well for her based on what I see on the newsfeed.
One thing to look out for though is an sort of org. crime connect with these services. My guy Franco the Fireman got one of those hos and turned out she while she was just tryna get citizenship she was also ID thefting him and all his friends that she also was dating on the side.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
CCS algorithms are just crushing my soul.

The OP gets attractive Eastern European women wanting to meet them because the OP is young, virile and flush with cash.

Meanwhile I am apparently old and poor.....

20230616_121429.jpg

Thanks for ruining my weekend at 12:20pm on Friday Chicitysports.com!!!

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
The problem is that Eastern European women don't particularly age well if you don't have the money. For instance, this woman is 46 years old:

View attachment 29658
Here's the best part. According to the United States' own laws and regulations involving foreign brides, you only have a two year buffer before you can trade her in for a new model. For instance, my Eva will only be 25 when I convince her Putin reanimated Hitler and is going to create a nuclear winter in the US, and urge her to head back home.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Clint here.

View attachment 29655

Blond haired and blued eyed Ukrainians might not fit the dating profile you want in America. I’d do a longer background check.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Here's the best part. According to the United States' own laws and regulations involving foreign brides, you only have a two year buffer before you can trade her in for a new model. For instance, my Eva will only be 25 when I convince her Putin reanimated Hitler and is going to create a nuclear winter in the US, and urge her to head back home.

Just like an iphone, gotta have the latest model. Well done @Clintk55, truly an inspiration!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Do you think when female NORDIC aliens show themselves on earth that the Ukrainian mail order brides will have to go on discount? Might be a good deal then!