Playoff Ginger
0-4
Scoring 10-13-10-10
1 td vs 6 int
55% comp rate

Can't wait!

Rise

Liked Posts:
Not even close to an upgrade. At least with Mitch you have youth and legs. Maybe he can get a little better next year? Instead we get what is in my opinion the worst possible outcome. I mean zero hope and it’s really embarrassing to be a fan of this team right now.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Trubisexuals are furious tonight.

Trubisky
Fools
Dalton

What's the difference?

The Bears picked to worst two of the three and will spend close to 20 mil for those two this year.....pending further moves.

Apparently you can't put a price on collaboration

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Dalton is the most prolific passer to ever put on a Bears uniform. Look it up. He would lead EVERY major Bears QB record.

We should feel lucky to have him!

*green font*

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trubisky
Fools
Dalton

What's the difference?

The Bears picked to worst two of the three and will spend close to 20 mil for those two this year.....pending further moves.

Apparently you can't put a price on collaboration
The difference is one of them has a cult following who acts like the rest of us don't know what we're watching on Sundays. As far as on the field goes, no difference. Ls either way. At least with Dalton or Foles or i don't have to see or be reminded of the player whos selection set this team back a decade.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Woulda rather resigned biscuit. Dalton is like Foles, a statue. Hopefully this is all part of the plan. Otherwise, 3-5 year rebuild. Likely 5 years from now maybe Monty still be on the team.

greg23

Liked Posts:
The difference is one of them has a cult following who acts like the rest of us don't know what we're watching on Sundays. As far as on the field goes, no difference. Ls either way. At least with Dalton or Foles or i don't have to see or be reminded of the player whos selection set this team back a decade.

I'd take trubisky over the other two any day.

8 years ago Dalton would have been better on the 2018 bears.....but he's not that player anymore and the bears aren't 2018 good anymore.

Hopefully this is the 1st of 3 moves at the qb position

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd take trubisky over the other two any day.

8 years ago Dalton would have been better on the 2018 bears.....but he's not that player anymore and the bears aren't 2018 good anymore.

Hopefully this is the 1st of 3 moves at the qb position
I'm sure you would take trubisky, swing guy.