When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Roger Goodell is the commish. What do you expect?

This is the WFL. Wussy Football League.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
People watch football because it is a gladiator sport. When there is a big hit, you don't hear people yell man I hope he didn't get hurt. You hear people yelling how's that taste pussy! or put a skirt on! or my favorite that I heard one time as a player was on his knees attempting to get up, "if you're going to be on your knee's wasting my time, blow a ref so we get a call!" Big hits are a part of the game. There is nothing better than seeing a big hit and hearing the whole stadium go ohhhhhhhhh.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Urlacher will get fine. Also, he's going off on the NFL this year. I love to see it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Roger Goodell is the commish. What do you expect?

This is the WFL. Wussy Football League.

People watch football because it is a gladiator sport. When there is a big hit, you don't hear people yell man I hope he didn't get hurt. You hear people yelling how's that taste pussy! or put a skirt on! or my favorite that I heard one time as a player was on his knees attempting to get up, "if you're going to be on your knee's wasting my time, blow a ref so we get a call!" Big hits are a part of the game. There is nothing better than seeing a big hit and hearing the whole stadium go ohhhhhhhhh.
Maybe you two and Brian Urlacher should watch the following.

And maybe read this....

Here is the key quote....

"We hope we are sending a message, emphatically, that going forward, hits to the head that are illegal ... will be dealt with at a higher level,"

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't mind the new rule. It is getting really bad this year. Players want the big hit and go after the head. That's what I've seen.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not even really a new rule, its just making the repercussions larger.

If Urlacher follows the rules, then he has nothing to worry about, if he starts launching his head like a missile then he deserves to have his ass suspended for a game.

I love a big hit, its great, what I don't like is when players lead with their head and try to hurt people.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Urlacher's hits are usually legal anyways. So he really has nothing to worry about.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe you two and Brian Urlacher should watch the following.

And maybe read this....

Here is the key quote....

I know the rule and I understand what they are trying to do. Fact of the matter is though that with them enforcing it the way they are, guys are going to start tackling low and aiming at the knees. I realize getting a concussion is a terrible thing, and do guys need to be flying in and just killing defenseless guys? No not at all. I just think it's quite hypocritical of the NFL to sell DVD's of the biggest hits in the NFL, idolize guys like Butkus who went out there and tried to hurt people and now essentially outlaw the thing that the NFL has marketed as what they are. It drives me nuts that lawyers and other guys in suits who probably never played a down of football are making these decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.