Vic Beasley, the new Chandler Jones?

AussieBear

W....T....F.... has happened to this thread?

being prepped for atl... oh... aka around the league...

zero bears relations what so ever.. unless you make it about c jones becoming a FA and the possibility he may sign with da beers... jeff fisher was at least a burr at one point

well aisi....imo...idk.. icbw

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Are you serious? Of course it's partly luck, and I don't recall calling White injury prone, although it sure looks like it.

Is Zach Miller injury prone?

Just keep flailing around. I understand you don't like Kevin White. I get it, you were expecting Randy Moss part two and are infuriated that injuries have turned him into the worst Bears receiver since David Terrell.

You just need a reason to hate this kid and feel better about yourself it's okay. There are many like you on this board. I understand facts don't matter to you and you'd hate a kid label him a bust and call him the next Shea McClellin I get it. Ryan Pace hurt your feelings when he passed on Beasley.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
sshhhiii

bruticus and devastaor the goats of g1

starscreams too busy wiff megatrons cock.. always crying like a drunken tardi
Starscream attempted to murder Megatron, know your facts. And Abominus FTW if you want to go with the combiners.

AussieBear

Starscream attempted to murder Megatron, know your facts. And Abominus FTW if you want to go with the combiners.

jay attempted to be an elite qb...

starscream is who we thought he was... didnt finish the job, let him off the hook and paid the price.......crown his ass if you want...

[video=youtube;ZKqzghNW49M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKqzghNW49M[/video]

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
jay attempted to be an elite qb...

starscream is who we thought he was... didnt finish the job, let him off the hook and paid the price.......crown his ass if you want...

[video=youtube;ZKqzghNW49M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKqzghNW49M[/video]

Jay had the mechanics. Starscream had the juevos.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

AussieBear

Jay had the mechanics. Starscream had the juevos.

3428b2521032a4897966190fd430432c.gif

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just keep flailing around. I understand you don't like Kevin White. I get it, you were expecting Randy Moss part two and are infuriated that injuries have turned him into the worst Bears receiver since David Terrell.

You just need a reason to hate this kid and feel better about yourself it's okay. There are many like you on this board. I understand facts don't matter to you and you'd hate a kid label him a bust and call him the next Shea McClellin I get it. Ryan Pace hurt your feelings when he passed on Beasley.

There are so many straw man arguments in there. Do better.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Here is a breakdown of Beasley's sacks

#In part, that's because the 15.5-sack number overstates Beasley's impact on a week-to-week basis. Every edge rusher picks on bad quarterbacks and linemen, but Beasley enjoyed a disproportionate amount of success against rookies. He got in for 3.5 sacks against Paxton Lynch with the Broncos starting an injured Ty Sambrailo at right tackle. Beasley beat up Jared Goff, who posted the eighth-worst era-adjusted sack rate since the merger, for three sacks, including a strip sack Beasley picked up himself and returned for a score. He sacked Carson Wentz twice, one of which was a coverage sack and another where Wentz didn't feel the pressure around backup right tackle Hal Vaitai and failed to protect the football.

You also don't get 15.5 sacks entirely by accident, and Beasley can be an absolute terror rushing around right tackles. Virtually all of his sacks came lining up as a left defensive end and sprinting around the edge. Beasley's first, second, third and fourth moves are going to be to use his speed to get underneath the right tackle and try to either slap the ball out of a quarterback's hands or take him down. Even his primary countermove, as you can see on this strip sack of Philip Rivers, is to feign an inside rush before cutting back outside."