Video Breakdown of the Jay Cutler injury

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, never would've guessed that something so subtle was actually the MCL tear. Roy is dead on about Jay. How can someone not be tough if they play an entire quarter w/ an MCL tear?

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
After wondering where the injury actually occurred, I believe this guy's assessment. Seems like the most likely play, and really shows how Jay tried to play through the injury. Also explains his bad accuracy. I know Jay isn't exactly the most accurate QB at all times, but he is rarely that bad.

Adog06

Liked Posts:
True and as you can tell the way he was throwing his feet wasnt set. I know he does throw off his backfoot at times but if you look at those plays, he wasnt under constant pressure and had time to plant his feet and throw correctly if he wasnt injured. I didnt realize that this injury could have happened earlier than what was reported.

jbrown60180

Liked Posts:
Only if NFL network and ESPN had analyst that could actually break down film like this guy with a beer in his hand and a sheet behind him.......

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Yeah now that more info is out people need to own up to their "knee-jerk" reactions. I'm looking at you Deon Sanders and Trent Dilfer; and now I guess Phillip Rivers. Suck it, people.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I heard the score at least acknowledging this video, maybe others will pick up on it.

Good to see Roy still up to good stuff even if I don't agree with everything he puts out there, often his video breakdowns are product of tv camera perspective not showing every truth.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
<3 yourboyroy...his stuff is always well done.

Ken7057

Liked Posts:
Good video. Thats exactly when I thought he injured it, and he hid it very well. That was only one of the many hard hits he took down by our endzone. And you can also see a few members of our offensive line standing around watching it happen.

Ken7057

Liked Posts:
And for the second video.. just because some people may have talent, doesn't always mean they have brains.