CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CkORRd1I6k]YouTube - Julius Peppers Big Hit on Matt Stafford 2010[/ame]

:fap:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How long until the NFL deletes this video?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Hopefully they don't. I have a Matt Forte highlight on there and it hasn't been deleted from the Raiders game in pre-season. I would imagine single play highlights are ok...full game highlights get removed.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hopefully they don't. I have a Matt Forte highlight on there and it hasn't been deleted from the Raiders game in pre-season. I would imagine single play highlights are ok...full game highlights get removed.

I dunno the NFL typically has a zero tolerace policy when it comes to that stuff..However some videos..like that 2006 Bears video has been up there since it came out in 2006...So in reality I dont understand the NFL's ruling.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I dunno the NFL typically has a zero tolerace policy when it comes to that stuff..However some videos..like that 2006 Bears video has been up there since it came out in 2006...So in reality I dont understand the NFL's ruling.

I think Rush pretty much nailed it...all the highlight vids do is promote the NFL...it's showing multiple, successive plays that take away from viewing the actual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.