Vindictiveness, validation and what-ifs: The two sides of the Khalil Mack trade

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since the start of the 2018 season, Mack has 17 sacks and 10 forced fumbles while the Raiders have 18 sacks and eight forced fumbles ... as a team.

giphy.gif

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Several teams wanted Mack. The Bears sucked enough the previous year to get it done.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I think we won this trade big time especially factoring in pace’s first round pick selections

my big take on this article they say paying carr plus having to pay Mack would make it hard to build a team. Well no fucking shit. That is why you don’t waste your cap dollars on average qb. So hope pace doesn’t do the same with trubisky next year doubling down on the dumb ass draft pick

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think we won this trade big time especially factoring in pace’s first round pick selections

my big take on this article they say paying carr plus having to pay Mack would make it hard to build a team. Well no fucking shit. That is why you don’t waste your cap dollars on average qb. So hope pace doesn’t do the same with trubisky next year doubling down on the dumb ass draft pick

lol bro, mitch aint getting a big payday.

If we do re-sign him dude is gonna get a meh deal. He's shown absolutely nothing to warrant a payday, and has been injured twice on his shoulder. Teams aren't exactly gonna be marching up to sign him in the offseason.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So hope pace doesn’t do the same with trubisky next year doubling down on the dumb ass draft pick

Do not be surprised when Pace uses the fifth year option on Trubisky this off-season. It is a smarter move than it looks like on the surface.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
that article says next to nothing