Watson vs Trubersky against Miami

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Texans and Bears both found themselves in similar situations against this same Dolphins team. Let's take a look at how each QB responded to being up 21-10

Trubersky proceeded to throw a boneheaded pick in the end zone and didn't prove he could be trusted to throw on 3rd and 6 in OT.

Watson proceeded to throw 3 more touchdowns and put the Dolphins away for good.

Small sample size, but man, if only the Bears could have had a chance to draft a quarterback like DeShaun Watson. Oh well. I guess they're stuck with Trubersky.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Watson is a better player but Trubisky is improving. Both can be successful which is fine with me. Watson is a serious gamer behind that joke of an OL though, no doubt.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
So the Texans and Bears both found themselves in similar situations against this same Dolphins team. Let's take a look at how each QB responded to being up 21-10

Trubersky proceeded to throw a boneheaded pick in the end zone and didn't prove he could be trusted to throw on 3rd and 6 in OT.

Watson proceeded to throw 3 more touchdowns and put the Dolphins away for good.

Small sample size, but man, if only the Bears could have had a chance to draft a quarterback like DeShaun Watson. Oh well. I guess they're stuck with Trubersky.

Truly fuck off with this shit...

Trubisky hit Miller with what should have been the game winning TD but the defense crumbled.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Are we all just going to ignore the fact that Mahomes, Watson, and Mitch all could have good to great careers? It’s not like it’s written in stone that only 1 QB per draft class is allowed to be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Are we all just going to ignore the fact that Mahomes, Watson, and Mitch all could have good to great careers? It’s not like it’s written in stone that only 1 QB per draft class is allowed to be good.

Yes, I already alluded to this. I agree.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just wanted to point out that neither Bearmick,remydat or I started this thread. We may post in it but we didn't start it.

Thanks.

Watson played extremely well and the Texans are on a roll

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Such a stupid comparison. I mean even if both games were @Miami and even if one of the games wasn't a TNF game (which are always random) it'd be stupid. You could make these kind of comparisons to say Blake Bortles is better than Aaron Rodgers if you really wanted to.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just wanted to point out that neither Nearmick,remydat or I started this thread. We may post in it but we didn't start it.

Thanks.

Watson played extremely well and the Texans are on a roll

Sounds like a cheap imitation.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Truly fuck off with this shit...

Trubisky hit Miller with what should have been the game winning TD but the defense crumbled.

And? The game would not have been in position for the defense to blow it if Trubersky had shown up for the first half like Watson did.

Not to mention the BS called back Burton TD

The game wasn't close enough for the zebras to influence it with Watson at the helm....

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
And? The game would not have been in position for the defense to blow it if Trubersky had shown up for the first half like Watson did.

The game wasn't close enough for the zebras to influence it with Watson at the helm....

So Mitch was out there not being able to tackle Wilson? Nope that was the defense. Maybe he fumbled the ball on a critical drive? Wait, nope that was Cohen and Howard. Did he miss the game winning field goal? Nope that wasn’t him either. How was it his fault the game was close again?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I love how the Trubisky nutt lickers get all upset about this post, when we know dam well they would be bashing Watson had he had a bad game tonight.
That's a fact, they sure would. If he had an inferior game to Trubisky against a common opponent, they'd be all over it.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I like Mitch. I dont like him at the expense of literally every other QB in the league.