Watson vs Trubersky against Miami

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
So by this same logic can we say trubersky is better than Watson? In week 1 against NE Watson was 17/34 for 176 yards with 1 TD, 1 int, and one fumble on his own 20 that led to a TD. The int was thrown in the end zone.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just a reminder that Mitch has the same amount of play off wins as Stafford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a reminder, if Bob Quinn was as incompetent at making first round draft picks as Ryan Pace, he would have been run out of town by now........

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Just a reminder, if Bob Quinn was an incompetent at making first round draft picks as Ryan Pace, he would have been run out of town by now........

Got it. That explains you guys still can’t win a play off game in how many years? Must suck knowing you’ve never seen a super bowl too huh? Or maybe it’s the fact that Stafford has exactly 0 play off wins solely because of the fact he plays for the lions right? I bet that one hurts the most.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got it. That explains you guys still can’t win a play off game in how many years? Must suck knowing you’ve never seen a super bowl too huh? Or maybe it’s the fact that Stafford has exactly 0 play off wins solely because of the fact he plays for the lions right?

Awwwww, is boo boo a little butt hurt tonight? Maybe this year, if your lucky, you might actually beat that incompetent Stafford? Maybe?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Awwwww, is boo boo a little butt hurt tonight? Maybe this year, if your lucky, you might actually beat that incompetent Stafford? Maybe?

Butt hurt about what? It’s actually amusing trying to watch a lions fan talk shit and then have nothing to come back with.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Butt hurt about what? It’s actually amusing trying to watch a lions fan talk shit and then have nothing to come back with.

Funny thing about that, it is you that brought up the Lions though.................

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Funny thing about that, it is you that brought up the Lions though.................

You came on our board though and decided to take shots at posters who defend Mitch

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You came on our board though and decided to take shots at posters who defend Mitch

Your board? Odd, your not even a donator..........

I made an observation, took no shots at Mitch, your delusional

I love how the Trubisky nutt lickers get all upset about this post, when we know dam well they would be bashing Watson had he had a bad game tonight.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Your board? Odd, your not even a donator..........

I made an observation, took no shots at Mitch, your delusional

It’s a bears fans board genius. It’s literally called Chi City Sports and this is the bears forumn. It was a shot but whatever you can go back to your lions board whenever you want

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s a bears fans board genius. It’s literally called Chi City Sports and this is the bears forumn. It was a shot but whatever you can go back to your lions board whenever you want

So then, you must be the self appointed Bears fandom forum nazi?

*hint, my post related to the bears, you brought up the lions, not me.

** second hint, it wasn't a shot at Mitch at all, I am on record as saying he has potential, and this season would be a roller coaster, what it was, if you allow me to get my crayons and draw you a picture, was a shot at some of the crybabies that get all upset that some on here think Watson should have been the Bears pick, and not MT.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's obvious to me that when you take the Dolphins out of their completely rigged,hot,humid heat shield of a cheating stadium they cannot win.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So then, you must be the self appointed Bears fandom forum nazi?

*hint, my post related to the bears, you brought up the lions, not me.

** second hint, it wasn't a shot at Mitch at all, I am on record as saying he has potential, and this season would be a roller coaster, what it was, if you allow me to get my crayons and draw you a picture, was a shot at some of the crybabies that get all upset that some on here think Watson should have been the Bears pick, and not MT.

If you look real close, and try real hard, you might be able to correctly understand what I say. I clearly said a shot at the posters who defend Mitch. It’s all good though. Reading can be tough, especially for a lions fan.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If you look real close, and try real hard, you might be able to correctly understand what I say. I clearly said a shot at the posters who defend Mitch. It’s all good though. Reading can be tough, especially for a lions fan.

Are you trying to say the Bears forum is not completely toxic?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I clarified, I took no shots at Mitch (did not deny the fact it was a shot at the crybabies).
You countered, "It was a shot".

so yeah, reading is indeed tough.

At any rate, I bore with this, maybe it is you that should visit a lions forum? Seem to like to bring them up a lot?

bugg

Liked Posts:
i feel like Watson Vs Trubisky is just a DISTRACTION from what we should really be talking about, which is the 2018 QB class is inferior and the Bears/Chiefs/Texans were all BIG BRAIN GENIUSES for grabbing HISTORIC QB TALENT from the Real Historic 2017 QB Draft

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love how the Trubisky nutt lickers get all upset about this post, when we know dam well they would be bashing Watson had he had a bad game tonight.

xw7ft.jpg

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Doesnt Watson lead the league in red zone interceptions?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
So Mitch was out there not being able to tackle Wilson? Nope that was the defense. Maybe he fumbled the ball on a critical drive? Wait, nope that was Cohen and Howard. Did he miss the game winning field goal? Nope that wasn’t him either. How was it his fault the game was close again?

The Mitch haters will hate on him until he's gone and then they can bitch and moan about the next QB. The loser aspect of the fanbase is and will always be pathetic, and sadly they never seem to just shut the fuck up and enjoy being a Bears fan.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Nah, we just wouldn't care. If the Bears don't play, I don't watch.

Kind of like if I were a Lions fan, I wouldn't spend half my life trolling on a Bears forum. But you seem to dig having that kind of pathetic in your life, so more power to ya!