CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This type of horseshit analysis reminds me of the elementary school level logic of, if team a beats team b and team b beats team c then team a will beat team c. Get out of the 4th grade.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As I said, he has thrown 4 interceptions in the end zone this season.

1 against the Patriots

https://twitter.com/i/status/1038857582763565057

1 against the Titans

https://twitter.com/i/status/1041385664527454210

1 against the Giants

https://twitter.com/i/status/1043943241052286977

1 against the Bills

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/jordan-poyer-picks-off-watson-in-end-zone

If you missed my post, the discussion you responded to was about REDZONE interceptions, not ENDZONE interceptions.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you missed my post, the discussion you responded to was about REDZONE interceptions, not ENDZONE interceptions.

I was attempting to correct the stat.

He does not lead the league in redzone turnovers. He does lead in turnovers in the endzone.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
Not to mention his almost INT's. Can't find that stat, but I don't have access to the PFF not real stats stats, so maybe it could be found there.

Luckily for you this is the Bears board so someone here definitely keeps track of that not real stat stat.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I was attempting to correct the stat.

He does not lead the league in redzone turnovers. He does lead in turnovers in the endzone.
Is that a thing? A pick on a bomb on third and 15 thrown 50 yards into the endzone is equivalent to a 10 yard completion and touchback punt. So without qualifiers that is a useless number.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like to know which quarterback has the most PFFPoints when [Down+Distance] is a prime number.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'd like to know which quarterback has the most PFFPoints when [Down+Distance] is a prime number.
Would that be an English prime number or a metric prime number. Most PFF grades are done by metric eurotrash. Rumors is most are Muslim sleeper cells that got to fat and lazy to go out and terrorize, so they are just slowly poisoning NFL fans minds and causing CTE with certain tested number combinations.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Texans and Bears both found themselves in similar situations against this same Dolphins team. Let's take a look at how each QB responded to being up 21-10

Trubersky proceeded to throw a boneheaded pick in the end zone and didn't prove he could be trusted to throw on 3rd and 6 in OT.

Watson proceeded to throw 3 more touchdowns and put the Dolphins away for good.

Small sample size, but man, if only the Bears could have had a chance to draft a quarterback like DeShaun Watson. Oh well. I guess they're stuck with Trubersky.

Who is Trubersky?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome back. @Firsttimer unbanned you a little early then?

See? he's not such a bad guy, just in time for the Big JETS game!

I literally wasnt banned. I quit this part of the forum after a disagreement with staff. Tried to come back after a week and couldnt find Bears link, it was glitched out. After FOUR DAYS of trying to contact site owners and the new Tech Admin, my glitch is finally fixed.

Big thanks to Rush and Zackattack for getting everything straightened out!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I literally wasnt banned. I quit this part of the forum after a disagreement with staff. Tried to come back after a week and couldnt find Bears link, it was glitched out. After FOUR DAYS of trying to contact site owners and the new Tech Admin, my glitch is finally fixed.

Did they have you clear your cache and cookies?

Welcome to the internet

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Sounds like a very traumatic experience for someone such as yourself, who is going through a tough time as it is right now. Hope things are starting to turn around for you.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here we go stats are great for Watson but stats saying trubisky is good and we move the goal posts wayyyy back and say he’s also failing the all important ‘eye test.’

WTF are you talking about? The comparison was Watson vs Cutler and I used Watson's entire career. But fine, if you want me to discuss Trubs.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TrubMi00.htm

What career stats say Trubs is good?

Trubs has 20 TDs and 13 Ints in 18 games. His stats do not compare to Watson's at all. Watson once again has 34 TDs and 15 Ints in 15 games. The only way you can claim Trubs is good statistically is excluding much of his first year. So the stats are not great for Trubs over his career unless you cherry pick.

Note - For all the meatballs that will claim I hating on Mitch, I was not even talking about him. I was talking Watson vs Cutler. Sugar decided to get hurt feelings even though Mitch was not brought up which forced me to make the comparison. And the simple fact is over all of their games, it is factually correct that Watson has performed much better to date. This is a factual statement and says nothing about their progress or future potential.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I can confirm I watched all the vids and they are all outside the red zone to the chagrin of Watson haters and Trub nuthuggers.

Doesnt Mitch have 3?

He has 1 red zone pick but not sure how many endzone picks as don't know anyone that tracks it.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Glad that was all resolved.

I know there was a lot of questions you had last we spoke and I do think I have a link that will really help you out in the future. It should answer all of your questions, but if not feel free to PM a Staff Member. Just go to.....

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3132528

Have a great weekend!

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I was just pointing out that the person saying Watson was leading the league in RedZone int's was wrong. my reply to your post about his completion percentage was showing that while inaccurate, he is still putting points on the board. And in the RedZone he is tied for 4th in TD's. This wasn't so much a defense of Watson, although it is no secret I have been a fan of his, but if you are going to post that a player leads the league in RZ int's...at the very least, check the facts.
Why would I when I got people like you to do it for me? All I do is throw feces on a wall and see what monkey thinks it's a banana.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad that was all resolved.

I know there was a lot of questions you had last we spoke and I do think I have a link that will really help you out in the future. It should answer all of your questions, but if not feel free to PM a Staff Member. Just go to.....

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3132528

Have a great weekend!

Thanks. If i ever decide to break the rules ill waste the time reading that. But i have never done so as im just here to talk bears football

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
im just here to talk bears football

Literally quoted you on that.

Great to hear. Trubisky has a great match-up this weekend so I look forward to your pregame thoughts.

Go Bears!