We are going to be Trade Down Clown

napo55

Liked Posts:
If he 3 WRs are gone, it would be hard to pass up the 21 year old Dallas Turner who would fill a huge need as a top pass rusher and has a huge upside.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Disagree. This team still lacks game wreckers. They have hit enough singles and doubles to fill out the roster. If you don't plan on drafting in the top 10 again any time soon then you may want to take advantage of it.

The Pace analogy is bad. One of these things is not like the other.
He doesn’t have a clue about any of these guys. He thought Latham was a LT.

You’re right, they have a chance to draft two guys that can make plays to win games not just keep the Bears in games.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I've been wondering if the gap between MHJ and Nabors/Odunze is really that great, and if a trade up is really necessary.
I fear that a slight trade up is necessary if you want to get one of the top 3 WRs.

Since Turner is not even the top defensive player on every talking head's big board and since the defense is weaker this year, I think there might not be a defensive player in the top 8, which means all of the WRs could be gone even with 4 QBs taken early.

Moreover; seeing that everyone knows Poles is interested in the top 3 WRs, teams know they have to jump the Bears to get one of them unless some very unexpected things happen.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
This would be awesome because that would move a top 10 team off of WR.

Not sure what SFs target would be though. OT?
WR

They just reset the clock on WR similar to how the Bears reset the QB clock. They would take WR just like the Bears are taking Caleb.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Gotta get that extra special teamer, yo

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He doesn’t have a clue about any of these guys. He thought Latham was a LT.

You’re right, they have a chance to draft two guys that can make plays to win games not just keep the Bears in games.
How did the trade up go?

I dozed off. 😂😆