We gotta keep Mitch

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
It has become clear that the play calling under Lazor has improved Mitch's game...

Make Lazor permanent play caller and sign mitch to a 1 year make or break deal.

LOL this is fantasy football what is with all these one year make or break football.

Teddy got a Three-Year, $63 Million Contract

This one year deal talk is hilarious when the coach and gm should be fired or will be in the hot seat next year . I dont see his agent allowing him to resign for the bears on a one year deal to join team lame duck Pace and Nagy .

The only way Mitch will be back is if we franchise him or we sign him to a long term deal and I dont see us franchising him after not picking up his option because how do you explain it to HIM.

Oh we didn't think much of you to pick up your option and we still dont think much of you to sign you to a long-term deal but we are in the last years of our deal and we want you to stay with us ? His agent would tell him to not sign the tender and just sit out just look at Dak

Bolek

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling that Mitch would snub his nose at that offer, although I think it's an overpay
Mitch may not even want to play here, under any scenario, after the crap Nagy pulled this season. Oddly enough, it seems to really helped his game and focus. Id like to keep him here, i think he is only starting to show his potential

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL this is fantasy football what is with all these one year make or break football.

Teddy got a Three-Year, $63 Million Contract

This one year deal talk is hilarious when the coach and gm should be fired or will be in the hot seat next year . I dont see his agent allowing him to resign for the bears on a one year deal to join team lame duck Pace and Nagy .

The only way Mitch will be back is if we franchise him or we sign him to a long term deal and I dont see us franchising him after not picking up his option because how do you explain it to HIM.

Oh we didn't think much of you to pick up your option and we still dont think much of you to sign you to a long-term deal but we are in the last years of our deal and we want you to stay with us ? His agent would tell him to not sign the tender and just sit out just look at Dak
We are all just speculating here...Including you

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Mitch leaves we likely have to turn to Fitzmagic.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Mitch is 4 or 5 and 2 as the starter this year. Kid could be something special in a couple years if he keeps working hard.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
I'm fine with Foles. Don't care how Moped looks the next 2. Jax will be in full tank mode after locking in #1 pick and I doubt Pack will have anything to play for. Foles would have put up comparable or better numbers today

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Mitchell is a career back up. I'd welcome him back in that role on a team friendly deal.
yes nothing wrong with that but to keep waiting at the door like some lonely pup is ridiculous. I hope he turns a corner or stays consistent. Yeah I hope for a million bucks so what.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
yes nothing wrong with that but to keep waiting at the door like some lonely pup is ridiculous. I hope he turns a corner or stays consistent. Yeah I hope for a million bucks so what.

He always looks like that

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tannehill has tight deep ball that turns over and drops in. Until Mitch has that, whether he throws it as well or not, the comparison is moot.