We have to come up with a new list of things to whine about.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
We need a new list of things we can still whine about or this place is gonna get boring fast. There will be nothing to do but talk football yuck.

Owners have spent the money to change staffs again. = not cheap.
Fox is gone = can no longer blame him on everything.
Drafts are going well = no more KW's
Young stud QB + Innovative coach = Bears moved into the 21 century.
Cap is in great shape = nothing to whine about.
Top FA's will seek out Bears now with Trubs and Nagy = again it leaves us little to whine about.
No big contracts holding us hostage = again it leaves us with very little to whine about.
Future looks bright = will need new darker sun glasses, but that is a small bitch as I never buy expensive sunglasses anyway.
It's almost as the Bears are ruining this board on purpose and thinking only of themselves, I mean sure we get a few hours every Sunday to enjoy the team but that leaves 6 days a week with little to do now that they took away the things we cry about most. Fkn assheads.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is this serious? The Bearz could go 16-0, win the SB, cut a new and better song than the Super Bowl Shuffle, bring back the Honey Bears, fire Sweaty Teddy, and this place would STILL find something to whine about.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Is this serious? The Bearz could go 16-0, win the SB, cut a new and better song than the Super Bowl Shuffle, bring back the Honey Bears, fire Sweaty Teddy, and this place would STILL find something to whine about.
I know I would.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'm down too bitching about people bitching. That's how bad things have gotten.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
No Honey Bears, that's a legit thing to bitch about.

Washington

Liked Posts:

One should always thrive to improve.

Bringing back the Honey Bears would be cool though. Maybe Ryan can talk Ginny into it during one of their foot massage sessions.

Reactions: Myk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Here's my 2018 CCS Whine-About List
1. Teddy KFC backtracking
2. Teddy KFC stealing others thoughts/ideas
3. Shoopster's nicknames
4. Remy LeBeau pretending not to be Nick80
5. Seeing Urturd/tribar posts.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not if the 16-0 extends to 19-0 and Sweaty Teddy is made to dress up as one of the Honey Bears as punishment for his crimes against this franchise.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
probably bitch about switching to an indoor stadium or having retractable roof in order to host a superbowl. Or bitch some more about the field/grass at Soldier Field

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here's my 2018 CCS Whine-About List
1. Teddy KFC backtracking
2. Teddy KFC stealing others thoughts/ideas
3. Shoopster's nicknames
4. Remy LeBeau pretending not to be Nick80
5. Seeing Urturd/tribar posts.

Urblock has an alt now too? Now that's funny.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

No cheerleaders

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
probably bitch about switching to an indoor stadium or having retractable roof in order to host a superbowl. Or bitch some more about the field/grass at Soldier Field

I do believe these are valid complaints

smilebit

Liked Posts:
We still don't have replacement TE's. I mean fuck, what the hell are they doing?!! Nagy's been here a day already so what the fuck are these asshats doing? I hate being a Bears fan, I'll be back when the next coach is hired! (don't know how to make this green on my phone for sarcasm)