We Need a Squirter Between the Tackles

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Khalil Herbert (or squirtbert as I used to call him) may not be the same guy he was before injury and we traded away one of our most productive squirters on the season, and now foreman is hurt. I don’t care if we are tanking! If we are in a rebuild, we need to prepare for all positions.
Roschon Johnson is a promising rookie but i wouldn’t prop him up as a starter right away

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Khalil Herbert (or squirtbert as I used to call him) may not be the same guy he was before injury and we traded away one of our most productive squirters on the season, and now foreman is hurt. I don’t care if we are tanking! If we are in a rebuild, we need to prepare for all positions.
Roschon Johnson is a promising rookie but i wouldn’t prop him up as a starter right away
Herbert was never best between the tackles. He's an outside zone runner that can cut back when he sees a lane. Roschon is better inside and I thought Getsy chose the wrong personnel/play combos at the end of the game. You don't have to be a starter to be the right guy for a situation. Herbert is blocking more competently this year but Roschon is still better at it. Herbert is awesome in outside zone.