We need secondary help and sometimes people need secondary chances in life, Jeremy La

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We need secondary help and sometimes people need secondary chances in life, Jeremy Lane might be worth it for the Bears search for cornerback?

He blew .05 under the legal limit so obviously there is way more to this story than what the police or legal justice system wants to let on about DUI and maybe this is just the break the Bears were waiting for where a guy gets literally set up and busted unfairly by crooked police and the Bears can just take a low risk (0.05% lower than an actual real risk in this case) and give this kid a secondary chance in our secondary? I say PACE should stop looking at choirboys and look no further than Lane to replace PRINCE AMUKAMARA if that is in the cards this FA period, period.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/15/jeremy-lane-i-blew-0-03-why-was-i-arrested-for-dui/

Read more about the "legalese" of this case here ^

AussieBear

The rumours were saying he might be cut for getting himself locked up for drink driving.

drink driving?

what kind of euro trash you be? ah the nick, grim or whatever yo name was b..

i do translate aussie to murican and could also provide some minimal uwots to murican..

6fe.jpg

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The rumours were saying he might be cut for getting himself locked up for drink driving.

So Hawks are cutting Sherman and Lane, and trading Thomas? If you follow rumors, all those things are happening.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
is this the plan if pace doesnt sign/resign anyone at CB like a johnson, amukamara, fuller, butler?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
is this the plan if pace doesnt sign/resign anyone at CB like a johnson, amukamara, fuller, butler?

I am hopeful that ideally PACE signs fuller because he really came onto his own and they kept FANGIO so that seems realistic and not a fantasy but honestly if it's true they are going to cut Richard Sherman too like the posting above yours says then why not grab him too if fuller wants to leave?

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I am hopeful that ideally PACE signs fuller because he really came onto his own and they kept FANGIO so that seems realistic and not a fantasy but honestly if it's true they are going to cut Richard Sherman too like the posting above yours says then why not grab him too if fuller wants to leave?

i think its very much a reality that they cut sherman, he's gotten into it with players and the coaching staff, he'll be 29 soon and will want a fat contract as it'll likely be his last big deal. He's at that age where he could be in decline shortly, thats a big risk when giving a large contract.

Fuller staying with the bears is high probability, i think they resign prince too, something like a 2-3yr deal averaging 8-9 mill

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
drink driving?

what kind of euro trash you be? ah the nick, grim or whatever yo name was b..

i do translate aussie to murican and could also provide some minimal uwots to murican..

6fe.jpg

Vash be fukt up on dat lean. Leave Britney alone.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
We need secondary help and sometimes people need secondary chances in life, Jeremy Lane might be worth it for the Bears search for cornerback?

He blew .05 under the legal limit so obviously there is way more to this story than what the police or legal justice system wants to let on about DUI and maybe this is just the break the Bears were waiting for where a guy gets literally set up and busted unfairly by crooked police and the Bears can just take a low risk (0.05% lower than an actual real risk in this case) and give this kid a secondary chance in our secondary? I say PACE should stop looking at choirboys and look no further than Lane to replace PRINCE AMUKAMARA if that is in the cards this FA period, period.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/15/jeremy-lane-i-blew-0-03-why-was-i-arrested-for-dui/

Read more about the "legalese" of this case here ^

drink driving
set up
crooked cops. Put down the remote wanker.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Pass.... looks too much like Mike Glennon

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk