Weird feeling Bears being in contention in October and not eliminated under fox

richb688

Liked Posts:
It is nice seeing the Bears somehow still in the playoff hunt in mid-October-seems as if eons have passed since this was true. I f fox was coach the Bears would be 1-3 or 0-4 no doubt in my mind. The last 5 or 6 years I found myself watching less football, the interest was gone. I still miss the good football play from the 80's thru the late 90's but I am watching more. If the bears could win this game and go 4-1 wow they would be in driver seat. It is just nice to see the Bears playing meaningful games after the preseason and having a chance to maybe to get to the post-season. I have seen almost every Bear game-what I meant I I watched fewer other games since the Bears were done with the season early.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Fairweather fan says what?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Don't jinx us also is this the start of bandwagon fans coming to CCS?

Hope we got some new servers.

richb688

Liked Posts:
guess you don't read many post lol-----not a fair weather fan but one super bowl appearance in 33 years is old. I forgot more about the bears than you will even now

richb688

Liked Posts:
yeah I am a little tired of rooting for past teams that were 2-6 or 3-8 for far too long son. I have said I feel Nagy will end up being the best Bears coach all time if allowed to do what he has to do.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
guess you don't read many post lol-----not a fair weather fan but one super bowl appearance in 33 years is old. I forgot more about the bears than you will even now
I have read your posts. This very thread says you didn't watch many games when they were terrible... That gave me the impression you are a fairweather fan. If you are not a fairweather fan and offended by my comment, I apologize.

You may very well have forgotten more about the bears than I could ever KNOW. But your posts read like a 14 yr old.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Why are you trying to forget about the Bears. Very fair weather of you....

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
yeah I am a little tired of rooting for past teams that were 2-6 or 3-8 for far too long son. I have said I feel Nagy will end up being the best Bears coach all time if allowed to do what he has to do.

We were 3-1 in 2013. Ahh... the good ole days.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im not thinking playoffs, Im thinking 4 game winning streak and maintaining the top spot of the NFCN. One week at a time.

richb688

Liked Posts:
good post-your a great fan I agree with Pd 100 percent in all sports and for me, the road record is 2nd most important component to a good team. A team has to win on the road-all teams are expected to win at home. Imight be goofy but I feel that the Bears can give the Patriots problems if they get the pass rush going with no blitz that is how the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.