Weird football day across the league.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Ok so yesterday was the most bizarre day in football betting history. The talking heads picked 90% of the games wrong. I have never seen so many upsets in one day. How you betters feeling this morning? Lose your ass yesterday? For me I don't ever remember so many so called locks of the day losing. So gamblers let me know, was yesterday whacked or what.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Ok so yesterday was the most bizarre day in football betting history. The talking heads picked 90% of the games wrong. I have never seen so many upsets in one day. How you betters feeling this morning? Lose your ass yesterday? For me I don't ever remember so many so called locks of the day losing. So gamblers let me know, was yesterday whacked or what.
This I believe is a result of teams not really playing their starters in preseason. It's a bad trend that gives us shitty football the first quarter of the season

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
This I believe is a result of teams not really playing their starters in preseason. It's a bad trend that gives us shitty football the first quarter of the season

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

I think you are on to something but I understand the injury side too. But yesterday was different in the fact the losing teams and QBs were vets. Brady AR and most of the rest are very experienced vets in longtime systems. I don't think they need preseason. But the overall sloppy play is preseason related I think.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I was expecting some gamblers to vent or brag. Who made out. Who paid out. Do you consider yesterday more wild then other weeks?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
It was a wild day in terms of just picking teams without the point spread, but I really didn't think it was a wild day for bettors. Bills/Vikes was wild and unpredictable, but I know of no bettors that would ever bet on a 17 point NFL favorite. So it wasn't really a wild day in terms of betting, imo.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I was expecting some gamblers to vent or brag. Who made out. Who paid out. Do you consider yesterday more wild then other weeks?

The Bills money line paid 10 to 1 and I had them in a 3 team parlay that paid.

That is how you turn $100 into $5500. :yep: