Welcome to Club W Week 11

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome to Club Dub Week 11

This was awesome. Parkey was vindicated.

[video=youtube;nqV1KVUMzGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqV1KVUMzGE[/video]

Last edited:

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Nagy is awesome.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
The head coach is keeping this team focused and building a culture this team hasn’t had since since Lovie. At some point there will be adversity and I will be interested to see how he keeps it together.

At this point Nagy is a slam dunk for coach of the year.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
Whether it was just blind luck he fell right into the Bears' hands or if they had their eyes set on him the entire time, Nagy has been a great hire and exactly what this team needed. He still has a few plays a game I scratch my head at, but I've been extremely impressed by this guy in just his first year.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The head coach is keeping this team focused and building a culture this team hasn’t had since since Lovie. At some point there will be adversity and I will be interested to see how he keeps it together.

At this point Nagy is a slam dunk for coach of the year.

Depends on what you consider adversity. When the national media, local media and fan base are all over your young QB to the point where the coach has to have a talk with the QB and tell him to block out all the noise, I would say that is adversity that a lot of coaches don't have to deal with. Blowing a 20 point lead to Packers created a shit storm with the media and fans, I would consider that adversity. So far I think they have dealt with adversity pretty well. I'm guessing you are referring to a long losing streak or losing season. With the roster they have I don't see that kind of adversity coming anytime soon but one injury can change a lot. A losing season would bring with it a lot of unwanted adversity. It will be interesting to see how they deal with it, hopefully we don't see that for a long time.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
swaggynagy.gif

This isn't the sort of team that is easily going to lose it. That is a credit to Pace, Nagy and the rest of the coaching staff as well as the Zach Miller effect.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depends on what you consider adversity. When the national media, local media and fan base are all over your young QB to the point where the coach has to have a talk with the QB and tell him to block out all the noise, I would say that is adversity that a lot of coaches don't have to deal with. Blowing a 20 point lead to Packers created a shit storm with the media and fans, I would consider that adversity. So far I think they have dealt with adversity pretty well. I'm guessing you are referring to a long losing streak or losing season. With the roster they have I don't see that kind of adversity coming anytime soon but one injury can change a lot. A losing season would bring with it a lot of unwanted adversity. It will be interesting to see how they deal with it, hopefully we don't see that for a long time.

Good points, how soon I forget about week one and getting the team to rebound and respond with a three game win streak. Managed Trubisky well and Parky for that matter.

Good start Nagy

ridemywheelie

Liked Posts:
The team culture is terrific. Nagy is passionate with a positive attitude. The whole team is rallying around Parkey. Making that last kick is such a huge confidence boost that will help them win playoff games down the road.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
The team culture is terrific. Nagy is passionate with a positive attitude. The whole team is rallying around Parkey. Making that last kick is such a huge confidence boost that will help them win playoff games down the road.

Nagy really handled that Parkey situation brilliantly. I think 90% of the fanbase was ready to cut Parkey on the spot after the Lions game.

What a freaking statement game.