Well...We Saw What Happens

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had no problem with the game plan. That’s the way to do it, keep him off the field. His play calling however is frustrating af in key situations.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Not much you can do with a QB who can’t throw an accurate pass beyond 10 yards.

Mitch in the red zone is even worse because then he feels like he has to score a TD if drops back to pass, which is what leads to throws like that INT against the jags and the one to ARob that should’ve been picked off today
Mitch just doesn’t have vision in a crowded field. he sees the receiver but not the defenders...

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
When you play a HOF QB playing at MVP level the goal is to keep him off the field for as long as possible which is what they did. they simply didn’t have the horses.
Oh please! Spare me the bullshit. We get a turnover and cant move the ball because our qb is trash resulting in 3 points. Inching our way up the field because the guy cant throw the ball 10 yards without getting picked. This game was winnable in the 4th quarter when the offense becaues of mitch and nagy imploded. Its time to move on.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Oh please! Spare me the bullshit. We get a turnover and cant move the ball because our qb is trash resulting in 3 points. Inching our way up the field because the guy cant throw the ball 10 yards without getting picked. This game was winnable in the 4th quarter when the offense becaues of mitch and nagy imploded. Its time to move on.
i mean it’s more mitch than nagy but okay.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
I agree. I was actually shocked.

The bears actually figured out a template to beat Green Bay.

The problem is there is a talent differential and they had to be perfect in order to execute it.

The Bears weren't perfect.

but we have seen alot of postives im very excited for the playoffs

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
We saw what happens when Nagy takes the play calling over

Did he say he was going to do that before the game?

I thought the play calling wasn't as fluid as it's been with Lazor, way too much of the sideways stuff.

Makes me think Nagy is a freaking moron for moving away from what was working. Why is the frick would he do that?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Lmao at calling hard play action just to pass to the RB out of the backfield.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
why is it that this fucked up franchise has to be the one who hires a guy, with a bald head, who wears a visor cap, in winter weather.......why?????!!!!

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Kick a FG on the 1 yard line.

Go for another 4th & 1 on the 25.

“Be you”

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't go that far...
we I think you meant you lol. We are a mid-level franchise, middle ten I'd say. We are in the running every year to be the second best team in a weak division. We have no offensive identity bcuz our QB is limited and the plays available are limited. We think if we score a TD the defense should hold the other team for the other fifty minutes ?. We have fans that are ok with MT bcuz "who else is available" is their motto. Seriously he is not the only reason but he is a big part of it. Tell me please you supporters what you see that makes you so vocal. Not what you think if he had blank or if blank was play calling. What from MT himself that makes you see a starter and potential SB contender? Foot work, vision, arm strength, IQ, Natural talent? what is it because I don't see it ?not st the level of defense you guys muster. Please enlighten me seriously

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Playing not to lose accomplishes the opposite
We complain when Nagy refuses to run the ball.

We complain when he takes the air out of the ball and tries to play ball-control.

greg23

Liked Posts:
We complain when Nagy refuses to run the ball.

We complain when he takes the air out of the ball and tries to play ball-control.

I'm complaining because his passing game tonight was elementary school stuff and back to what he called with Foles....sideways shit that didn't challenge or stretch the defense.

You can play ball control AND run okay action with routes that compliment each other down the field (like we've seen the last 4 games)

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'm complaining because his passing game tonight was elementary school stuff and back to what he called with Foles....sideways shit that didn't challenge or stretch the defense.

You can play ball control AND run okay action with routes that compliment each other down the field (like we've seen the last 4 games)
Exactly. And our play action is trash from the shotgun, it just doesn’t work. Mitch is better under center with the real threat of a run play, but Nagy and his Special person system don’t fit that.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Exactly. And our play action is trash from the shotgun, it just doesn’t work. Mitch is better under center with the real threat of a run play, but Nagy and his Special person system don’t fit that.

Yep

That's how you know the BHVWGHC is calling plays....everything is from the shotgun.

HEY BALD FUCK....your QB is mostly successful when you

A) limit the number of passes he makes
B) runs the offense from under center
C) runs the ball
D) throws off play action
D2) bootlegs off play action
E) throws deep in/out/middle route off play action
F) uses his legs as an asset

Your QB (and offense) sucks when:
You call everything out of the shotgun
don't let him run
have almost every route within 5 yards of the LOS
and most importantly....YOU ARE CALLING PLAYS

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

We have been running these same plays the last 4 weeks as we ran today they just worked against bad out of conference defenses but against a division team that knows Mitchs limitations and that he loves Arob and his first read knew exactly how to limit the offense

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Yep

That's how you know the BHVWGHC is calling plays....everything is from the shotgun.

HEY BALD FUCK....your QB is mostly successful when you

A) limit the number of passes he makes
B) runs the offense from under center
C) runs the ball
D) throws off play action
D2) bootlegs off play action
E) throws deep in/out/middle route off play action
F) uses his legs as an asset

Your QB (and offense) sucks when:
You call everything out of the shotgun
don't let him run
have almost every route within 5 yards of the LOS
and most importantly....YOU ARE CALLING PLAYS

What are you talking about ? we made it to the redzone five times and we scored once .

His QB is most successful when playing bad teams .

We did those those things the problem is that those things dont work when you are inaccurate over 10 yards because once you get past the opponents 25 yard line field is condensed and those safeties are in on every single throw now.