Western Conference vs. Eastern Conference

Liked Posts:
I know people are going to think I'm bitching but I don't care. The comparison between the two leagues is fucking ridiculous.

Top 4 Teams in the East: 265 Points

Top 4 Teams in the West: 308 Points

Blackhawks are 32-9-12 and if they have any sort of a hiccup in the final 30 games or so, they could be looking at a 5th seed, not even hosting a 1st round playoff series. How is this fucking fair?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The East is just too top heavy. Behind Pittsburgh and Boston I don't see any team that would pose a real threat to any of the Top 6 teams in the West.

I think this kind of stuff ebbs and flows. In 2-3 years the East could be loaded and the West will take a step back. Just the way it goes.

If you want a real laugh, look at the record of teams in the West when they play the East.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the west is stacked. so much talent. the east has a lot of bottom feeders who have a bad franchise.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
The East is just too top heavy. Behind Pittsburgh and Boston I don't see any team that would pose a real threat to any of the Top 6 teams in the West.

I think this kind of stuff ebbs and flows. In 2-3 years the East could be loaded and the West will take a step back. Just the way it goes.

If you want a real laugh, look at the record of teams in the West when they play the East.

It does.

Whoever comes out of the East will have an advantage in the Final. The battle of attrition much different.