What a catch!

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Tauchman has been overshadowed by others this year but ngl he's been a huge pick up for the cubs. He's been on roughly a 3 win pace if he were to have been a full time player which is huge considering they got him for nothing.

Castor76

Liked Posts:
People talking about their celebration. I think that was rather muted. Dude made a good play and he and the team reacted to it like what it was, a game saving play.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Tauchman has been overshadowed by others this year but ngl he's been a huge pick up for the cubs. He's been on roughly a 3 win pace if he were to have been a full time player which is huge considering they got him for nothing.
Man, Mike fucking Tauchman have been an absolute revelation for the cubs in the lead off spot

It allows everyone else to slot a spot down and put Swanson in the 5 spot to make the lineup a lot deeper

TL1961

Liked Posts:
People talking about their celebration. I think that was rather muted. Dude made a good play and he and the team reacted to it like what it was, a game saving play.
The Royals who are on pace to win 48 games celebrated far more the other night.

These guys play a competitive game. Let them enjoy a win.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
How dead are the cards?

The Cubs have started Taillon twice and bullpen pitchers twice in this streak of six straight against them.

Taillon has done well. I must give him his props. He’s been much better of late. Good sign.