What Angers You Online?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've noticed a lot of hostility in posts on this board and it led me to wonder what makes a member of the forum so angry that he or she must respond or not be able to sleep well at night? I have been guilty of this.

What angers you online?

I would like to think that this is different from @MarylandBear111 's excellent thread do you know what really grinds my gears because it is specific to online arguments.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've noticed a lot of hostility in posts on this board and it led me to wonder what makes a member of the forum so angry that he or she must respond or not be able to sleep well at night? I have been guilty of this.

What angers you online?

I would like to think that this is different from @MarylandBear111 's excellent thread do you know what really grinds my gears because it is specific to online arguments.
I get angered by white victim culture.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
examples?
All these dudes on social media who think people are calling them racists because they are white or really love Trump.

Most of these dudes dont even talk to black ppl or white ppl who would call them racists.

If you ain't racist why do u care if people called u racist anyways even tho they didnt?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All these dudes on social media who think people are calling them racists because they are white or really love Trump.

Most of these dudes dont even talk to black ppl or white ppl who would call them racists.

If you ain't racist why do u care if people called u racist anyways even tho they didnt?
would you entertain the idea that the consensus these leptons have found agreeing with each other online is disturbing?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Youtube influencers really grind my gears err, i mean you know when you go to youtube to specifically seea certain video you may have missed or heard about and you have to sift through a bunch of reaction videos.
I want to see Catherine Zeta Jones' nip slip. I don't want to hear some random dudes opinion on her nip slip. WTF?
I get it, they monetized everything but God damn man, it's ridiculous.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
would you entertain the idea that the consensus these leptons have found agreeing with each other online is disturbing?
I would entertain it probably if you would rephrase it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would entertain it probably if you would rephrase it.
don't be hostile. I meant that these white-nationalists have found a new way to connect and bond online, and 'online' is the whole point of this thread.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
don't be hostile. I meant that these white-nationalists have found a new way to connect and bond online, and 'online' is the whole point of this thread.
Oh. So maybe I shouldn't get mad that they exist because it is only on the internet and they will never white nationalist in someones face irl because they are ****ing pussies????

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Oh. So maybe I shouldn't get mad that they exist because it is only on the internet and they will never white nationalist in someones face irl because they are ****ing pussies????
You seem angry and hostile.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want you to be mad whenever you want. I just want to hear your reasons for going the extra mile and lambasting strangers online. I need to figure it out myself!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't know if this qualifies as something that causes anger, but it is frustrating at times. The weird mix of honest posts on serious topics with glib, sarcastic, and derisive posts for humour's sake. It's sometimes like watching a bad CAT III, or pinku movie with that odd mix of horrible violence and cute, sophomoric humour.

Plus ...

The whole set-up of a sea of opinion on any given subject, by anyone, regardless of knowledge, or expertise, almost seems designed for anger. It's why I offer less and less opinion, because really, I don't know shit, except for what I think is decent, and human. And possibly why you don't make predictions.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want you to be mad whenever you want. I just want to hear your reasons for going the extra mile and lambasting strangers online. I need to figure it out myself!
Oh i haven't done that sorry. Not even @ @brett05

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't know if this qualifies as something that causes anger, but it is frustrating at times. The weird mix of honest posts on serious topics with glib, sarcastic, and derisive posts for humour's sake. It's sometimes like watching a bad CAT III, or pinku movie with that odd mix of horrible violence and cute, sophomoric humour.

Plus ...

The whole set-up of a sea of opinion on any given subject, by anyone, regardless of knowledge, or expertise, almost seems designed for anger. It's why I offer less and less opinion, because really, I don't know shit, except for what I think is decent, and human. And possibly why you don't make predictions.
I had a glib reply about "humour" over "humor"

^

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Plus ...

I feel you and appreciate your lack of anger. And yet I always return, hopefully every time as a better person

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I am 7 beers deep and I'd like to take a minute to type what a pleasure it is to post here with all of you wonderful people.
Not you

Plus ...

Serious green font here...
For me personally, it's entertaining. I come here to pass time. Long ago, I realized my asshole was like my thoughts and everyone has a butthole.
I try to steer clear of the major,devisive areas of this site and make a conscious effort to either poke fun at things or genuinely find like minded posters on the topics I am willing to engage in.
I do find it hilarious though that most on this board(myself included) came here out of their love for Chicago Sports yet some posters are so hell bent on their personal beliefs that they lose sight of that and engage in all out i internet mud slangin.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I will be serious, it's people who think they know stuff they really don't and are aggressive about it. So I am angry all the fucking time, COME AT ME BRO!