What are the most satisfying packers losses of all-time?

Which do you enjoy seeing more, a Bears win or a Packers loss?

• I like to see Bears wins

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • I like Packers losses

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I enjoy both equally

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Other NFC North team loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dtony22

Liked Posts:
I enjoyed packers losing so much tonight I thought I'd watch some more of the same, any recommendations?

-2011 divisional round vs giants (they lost after being 15-1 on season and Rodgers played poorly)

-2014 conference champ loss to Seahawks in OT ("This game hands down took green bay packers souls")

-2015 week 12 vs bears (Brett Favre retainment ceremony ruined)

-2015 div round loss to cardinals in OT (that's got to suck)

-2018 week 15 vs bears (Aaron Rodgers said something along the lines of "we beat them already this season, we will beat them again")

-2019 conference champ loss to 49ers (another loss in trying to claim the Halas trophy)

-2020 conference champ loss to buccaneers (another choke job by Aron Rodgers in an important game)

#1. 1997 - Super Bowl loss to Denver! Fucking awesome! I was an obnoxious drunk Bronco fan that night. Got in fight. I won! Full disclosure: the loser was really drunk too.

#2. 2005 - Bears beat the Packers on Xmas Day. Farce throws 4 interceptions! What a great day!

#3. 1998 - Playoff game. GB lost to SF. GB was so confident. I’ve had a soft spot for SF since. Didn’t want to see GB carrying the Halas trophy 3 years in a row! Thank you SF!

#4. 2004 - Playoff Loss to Seattle in OT lol lol lol. Awesome!

#5. 2006 - Week 1 against the Bears. Devins 1st return TD. I remember thinking, this team is good! Like really good! Fucking Colts!

#6. 2018 - Bears beat the Packers to win to division. At the same time eliminating the Packers from post-season contention.

I got more...

oh, the 2007 NFC championship game against the Giants. undoubtedly my favorite game ever. I wish I could find the whole thing to watch again.

Last edited:

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Doesn’t really matter when they’ve been kicking our asses for the last decade or so.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Seahawks was most devastating, last year vs niners was a pure ass beating, today with the over the hill goat denying Rodgers a chance at #2 is most rewarding.

I am thoroughly enjoying sports center right now kek.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I enjoy seeing a Bears win more. I honestly don’t have a hatred for the Packers like many here do because of the storied rivalry and success of the team. I hate the Vikings and Lions way more because if the Bears are gonna lose, I’d rathe it be to Aaron Rodgers than ducking Matt Stafford, the perennial loser and star stuffer.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I enjoy seeing a Bears win more. I honestly don’t have a hatred for the Packers like many here for because of the stories rivalry and success of the team. I hate the Vikings and Lions way more because if the Bears are gonna lose, I’d rathe it be to Aaron Rodgers than ducking Matt Stafford, the perennial loser and star stuffer.
I would have to agree, I take way more enjoyment in Bears winning.

I will say I have specific animosity towards Packers fans that I just dont have towards the Lions or Vikings. That makes me really pull hard against the Packers. Truthfully if the Lions were playing in the NFC Championship Game and there was nothing that happened during the season to specifically draw my ire against them I'd probably be pulling hard for Detroit to win. Kinda like how I was really happy to see the Royals win it even though I'm a White Sox fan.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
#1. 1997 - Super Bowl loss to Denver! Fucking awesome! I was an obnoxious drunk Bronco fan that night. Got in fight. I won! Full disclosure: the loser was really drunk too.

#2. 2005 - Bears beat the Packers on Xmas Day. Farce throws 4 interceptions! What a great day!

#3. 1998 - Playoff game. GB lost to SF. GB was so confident. I’ve had a soft spot for SF since. Didn’t want to see GB carrying the Halas trophy 3 years in a row! Thank you SF!

#5. 2006 - Week 1 against the Bears. Devins 1st return TD. I remember thinking, this team is good! Like really good! Fucking Colts!

#6. 2018 - Bears beat the Packers to win to division. At the same time eliminating the Packers from post-season contention.

I got more...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I would have to agree, I take way more enjoyment in Bears winning.

I will say I have specific animosity towards Packers fans that I just dont have towards the Lions or Vikings. That makes me really pull hard against the Packers. Truthfully if the Lions were playing in the NFC Championship Game and there was nothing that happened during the season to specifically draw my ire against them I'd probably be pulling hard for Detroit to win. Kinda like how I was really happy to see the Royals win it even though I'm a White Sox fan.
That’s the thing too, I don’t think I’ve had the same interaction with some of the fans like a lot of you have. There’s nothing that would make me hate a franchise like their fans. But yeah, I’m taking a Bears win over anything.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I enjoy seeing a Bears win more. I honestly don’t have a hatred for the Packers like many here do because of the storied rivalry and success of the team. I hate the Vikings and Lions way more because if the Bears are gonna lose, I’d rathe it be to Aaron Rodgers than ducking Matt Stafford, the perennial loser and star stuffer.

I have close friends that are packers fans and have been to every packers game both home and way for the last 5+ years.

Try walking out of Lambeau a few times after a loss and you will understand the animosity I have. Cutlers first game as a Bear where threw 4 ints at Lambeau on SNF or 2018 opener also on SNF where the Bears blew the 20 point half time lead or whatever it was come to mind as most brutal. Their fans truly believe the packers are gods gift to football. Most entitled sounding inbreeds on planet earth.

46plank

Liked Posts:
I would rather see the Bears win of course, but to me the Packers are the Yankees equivalent

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Hard to remember many uber-satisfying Bears wins over GB in recent years, but the one that comes to mind for me is the Thanksgiving game a few years ago with John Fox when Cutler finally won at Lambeau and the Bears D made a goaline stand at the end against the guy who almost always comes through against them in big moments.

Beating them to win the division was great, but that Packers team had already quit on McCarthy and we weren't playing them at their best.

But yeah, I cosign on many of the games the OP mentioned. That SEA game where they lost because of a miracle onsides kick recovery and a fluky 2 pt conversion from Wilson is an all-timer. It was also a little extra sweet seeing that traitor Julius Peppers not get another chance to reach a SB.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have close friends that are packers fans and have been to every packers game both home and way for the last 5+ years.

Try walking out of Lambeau a few times after a loss and you will understand the animosity I have. Cutlers first game as a Bear where threw 4 ints at Lambeau on SNF or 2018 opener also on SNF where the Bears blew the 20 point half time lead or whatever it was come to mind as most brutal. Their fans truly believe the packers are gods gift to football. Most entitled sounding inbreeds on planet earth.
I completely get it. I’d like to go one day and experience it. Post-Rodgers of course. I’d like to try and see a win.

mecha

Liked Posts:

I got more...

Packers got the shaft in that one. wasn't that the game that got instant replay reinstated? Jerry Rice clearly fumbled that ball.