What are YOU doing to help the Bears for the upcoming season?

jive

Liked Posts:
And so, my fellow Bears fans: ask not what your team can do for you – ask what you can do for your team.

Enough talk about what the front office, coaches and players need to do to improve the Bears for next season.
What are YOU gonna do to help the Bears for the 2023 season?

Me, I've taken a part time gig to improve my game time weed. I'm trying out different strains to make sure I'm puffing the right one that will help the team during game time. I also plan to increase my head stash during the off-season so that I have plenty of weed to smoke in-season. I don't want to run out of weed at a critical juncture of a game when the Bears need me the most. I want to be prepared to smoke an ounce if my team needs me to.

Even though I'm a very experienced smoker, last year's 3-14 debacle made it clear that I still have some work to do.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
And so, my fellow Bears fans: ask not what your team can do for you – ask what you can do for your team.

Enough talk about what the front office, coaches and players need to do to improve the Bears for next season.

Me, I've taken a part time gig to improve my game time weed. I'm trying out different strains to make sure I'm puffing the right one that will help the team during game time. I also plan to increase my head stash during the off-season so that I have plenty of weed to smoke in-season. I don't want to run out of weed at a critical juncture of a game when the Bears need me the most. I want to be prepared to smoke an ounce if my team needs me to.

Even though I'm a very experienced smoker, last year's 3-14 debacle made it clear that I still have some work to do.
Nice JFK quote, personally not a weed guy and live on the west coast, also 73 years old, not sure what I can contribute other than cheering my brains out every game.

Bust

Liked Posts:

"You understand the impact that a first overall pick can have and having the first overall pick in the right year"

#woah, so did the bears pull it off like the blackhawks and tank at the right year or should they have waited for Caleb Williams?

hmmmm

jive

Liked Posts:
"You understand the impact that a first overall pick can have and having the first overall pick in the right year"

#woah, so did the bears pull it off like the blackhawks and tank at the right year or should they have waited for Caleb Williams?

hmmmm
Are you saying that my weed smoking contributed to them getting the #1 pick?

That makes me feel better about my smoking skills.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Never, ever a problem for me. If you run out of weed, you are not a true Bears fan, Jive

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Did you consider drafting some hybrid positional player weeds?

Bust

Liked Posts:
just watch hype videos boyz.

do you not see 10 wins eeezy peezy??? OMFG SANBORN SPOTTED WORKING OUT

jive

Liked Posts:
Never, ever a problem for me. If you run out of weed, you are not a true Bears fan, Jive
Knock on weed (wood), I've been blessed for a while. Weed is so plentiful now.
But, I am also old enough to have lived through a couple droughts, so I know that shit can go down.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Are you saying that my weed smoking contributed to them getting the #1 pick?

That makes me feel better about my smoking skills.
Your skills are first rate, Sir, have no doubt about that. Unfortunately 99% of the roster was made up of amatuer smokers that failed to recognize your contributions to their efforts. The only one who came close to matching you was Mr. Fields, but try as he might, he couldn't bring them along all by himself. The 2023 roster, while not perfect, will be more in tune to the master skills you possess so do not lose heart.
Keep the faith, brother, and pass me that blunt.

jive

Liked Posts:
So should I smoke weed with blue and orange terps for the Bears, or should smoke weed related to the rival team?
For example, when we play the Vikings, I could smoke some Grandaddy Purple.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

It certainly helps.

The last time I drank during a Bears game was the NFCCG game against the Pack. That was a complete trainwreck of a game and condition to be in because that was the day I realized my body no longer proceeded an entire bottle of whiskey in two hours the way it did in my 20s.

So now I just smoke and laugh at the ineptitude like I am watching an old Elmer Fudd cartoon.

SPOILER ALERT OP: The Bears have not won a playoff game since, so it may be time to just sacrifice the Herb for the Bears.

Maybe a nice combo of MDMA & psilocin mushrooms???

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It certainly helps.

The last time I drank during a Bears game was the NFCCG game against the Pack. That was a complete trainwreck of a game and condition to be in because that was the day I realized my body no longer proceeded an entire bottle of whiskey in two hours the way it did in my 20s.

So now I just smoke and laugh at the ineptitude like I am watching an old Elmer Fudd cartoon.

SPOILER ALERT OP: The Bears have not won a playoff game since, so it may be time to just sacrifice the Herb for the Bears.

candyflipping is not the same in your 40s as your 20s either, but I doubt you'd be watching any football 15 minutes in....

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am daily tweetering Justin Feilds about what an awful passer he is. By his increase in offseason work, it seems to have lit a fire in his belly. I'm the guy behind the guy behind the keyboard winning the interweb.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm starting an agency of men(and women?) available to the WaG's to give the players more time to be on the practice field. If you're interested, DM me.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I'll go to a game if one of our vendors sends tickets, ill watch some of the content they put out. Im also going to continue driving like a jackass on I60 when I pass Halas hall, thats one thing the other LF drivers and I have been very good at it for decades.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
It certainly helps.

The last time I seriously drank during a Bears game was the 2014 W1 game where Cutler threw an interception to Bill's DT Kyle Williams.

I used to have a superstition where whenever I needed the Bears to score, I did a shot of Fireball.

I ended up puking on the carpet in my living room. Pretty much the end of that.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
candyflipping is not the same in your 40s as your 20s either, but I doubt you'd be watching any football 15 minutes in....

True story: I took some mushrooms and starting watching MNF with a roommate waiting for them to kick in.

It devolved from me watching the game, to only be able to watch individual players, to only be able to watch the grass. I soon after retreated to the backyard for the night sky & music because watching grass on an old RCA 19" tube television comes across as terribly stupid even when you are tripping.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The last time I seriously drank during a Bears game was the 2014 W1 game where Cutler threw an interception to Bill's DT Kyle Williams

Oh man I remember that pick.

It is a classic example of me laughing hysterically at my television like I am watching Looney Tunes rather than the NFL....especially that awful season!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
True story: I took some mushrooms and starting watching MNF with a roommate waiting for them to kick in.

It devolved from me watching the game, to only be able to watch individual players, to only be able to watch the grass. I soon after retreated to the backyard for the night sky & music because watching grass on an old RCA 19" tube television comes across as terribly stupid even when you are tripping.
Maybe @DanielCCSBears should microdose for better OL evaluation