ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

At the end of video Anthony appeared too almost shoulder bump Nagy I did not see this before anyway else ?

Bust

Liked Posts:
It's nothing. Like tapping each other on the butt cheeks

Least he didn't do this...had Isiah pulled this off in todays social media ultra sensitive world? lol . It be blown up

Last edited:

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
“You really cost the team. Now take your stinkin tail to the locker room and think about what you did”

I just thought about this but is not swearing a requirement for coaching the Bears? Lovie, Trestman, Fox and now Nagy. None of them are big profanity guys. What the fuck is up with that?

greg23

Liked Posts:
look....miller is as dumb as a box of rock, but that has to be one of the weakest ejections ever......he didnt even punch him, pushed him in the upper chest and not very violently.

that said....i'd have no issue if he were not on the team next year as he's unreliable or ideally make him the #4 wr, kick returner and backup punt returner.......

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One thing I don't get is that number 22 pulled off wims necklace and seems to get away with everything its Bs but still got to keep your mind

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Something like "Your team really needed you today, and you took yourself off the field. Learn from this and do better, because this team is better with you on the field."

Nagy seems like one of those motivational-speak coaches, end on a positive, yadda yadda.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Who knows but he wouldn’t be on the team if I were running things. No mental midgets allowed. This guy simply cannot control his emotions and does not care how it effects the team. I’d find someone else who could disappear for weeks at a time.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He asked him if he was still coming to club dub afterwards

Bust

Liked Posts:
Who knows but he wouldn’t be on the team if I were running things. No mental midgets allowed. This guy simply cannot control his emotions and does not care how it effects the team. I’d find someone else who could disappear for weeks at a time.

Some players need leadership. Lot of these kids are from the hood streets...

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Some players need leadership. Lot of these kids are from the hood streets...

And a lot of these players from the hood streets aren’t a moron like Miller. I’d cut him yesterday

Bust

Liked Posts:
And a lot of these players from the hood streets aren’t a moron like Miller. I’d cut him yesterday

It's got to suck trying to be motivated to stay in the game and run each route 100pct every down knowing you only going to get 3 balls thrown your way the whole game.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
It's got to suck trying to be motivated to stay in the game and run each route 100pct every down knowing you only going to get 3 balls thrown your way the whole game.

That’s part of his job. It shouldn’t be hard to stay motivated when you’re a 3rd year player who hasn’t accomplished anything. You certainly shouldn’t act like a basket case because of frustration.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Talk to text sucks I tryed to say number 22 on the saints has done alot of shady shit and he never seems to get booted out of games

I Wonder why the bears let this guy constantly get under there skin you have to keep your emotions in check

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Talk to text sucks I tryed to say number 22 on the saints has done alot of shady shit and he never seems to get booted out of games

I Wonder why the bears let this guy constantly get under there skin you have to keep your emotions in check
ohhh lol. Yeah i never use that. Never works.

Id love to know what he says because even his teammates hate him.