Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This would be my ideal scenario. If the carolina pick is #1 and they decide to roll with caleb and then trade fields I'd be ok as well.

Just don't think the main issue is QB and either of those two would likely be fine. Add another star WR and this offense should be humming.
If we weren't drafting top 2, QB likely wouldn't be on the menu. That only happens if Poles and Warren feel they can't pass on the opportunity of Williams or Maye.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I don't think they'd get three first rounders to move just to #4. If they went to 8 or 10, that's in play. I'd guess they'd get both of WAS rounders and the 25 first.

I think they are going to stick with Jones. Agree with DL, I'd say DL and WR most likely in that scenario.
I’m starting to like the idea of WR & DL. This mock got me thinking. Having said that, I also agree that I don’t think Alt should be one of our top 5 picks.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
There are giant holes at:

WR2, DE and QB depending upon your personal view of Fields.

I’d be shocked if they take a LT.
I agree...shocked IS the right description..........let's rationalize this....an organization has a 2nd yr. player who has shown constant improvement, his weakness as a rookie was being anchored on a bullrush. His rookie off season he works on his strength to defeat bullrushes, succeeds and has given up ONE SACK in his second season.....this is not a typo or hyperbole....ONE SACK this season in approximately 150 pass plays (this is a guesstimate) and there are those who want to, imo, WASTE a Top 5 pick to replace him? Does anyone really think that a rookie can come in and play better than Jones? No way Jose! And if you think that a rookie can do that,.. Now that's what I call Fantasy football. I've said from the beginning of the season, that Poles and Jones are going nowhere, except to a SB w/da Bears. (Hopefully ....lol) I will repeat my mantra....DE/Edge, C, FS, WR, these should be and are the priorities.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said, it may not always be perfect and is frustrating to watch sometimes but you can win with fields . He’s such a freakishly talented athlete,