What I would like to see from Phil Emery

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
Is to admit when you made a mistake with a high draft pick and cut your losses. RE: MeClellin he cited how it took 5-6 years for Jason Babin to produce in the NFL. 5-6 years is way too long to wait for Shea. I'm all for seeing him at LB this season, but if he sucks, don't continue wasting a roster spot.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Is to admit when you made a mistake with a high draft pick and cut your losses. RE: MeClellin he cited how it took 5-6 years for Jason Babin to produce in the NFL. 5-6 years is way too long to wait for Shea. I'm all for seeing him at LB this season, but if he sucks, don't continue wasting a roster spot.

He also said that it can't take that long with Shea so I don't think you need to worry about that.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

The Bears take a huge loss salary cap wise by releasing Shea now. After next year they don't. So the way I see it, let him try out at LB, if he sucks still, we're done with him.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
The Bears take a huge loss salary cap wise by releasing Shea now. After next year they don't. So the way I see it, let him try out at LB, if he sucks still, we're done with him.

That's fine. I'm always for giving players, especially first round picks, three years to produce.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
He had a special teams A grade, let him play there if anything.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2