What is Allen worth?

What would Keenan Allen return in a trade?

• Total voters

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
It was recently discussed on ccs that the Bears could get a 2nd for Keenan Allen. That seems to have gone out the window with neither Adams or Cooper returning a 2nd while being significantly better players. What do others think Keenan Allen is worth?

@Moses Moreno

napo55

Liked Posts:
He seems to be very happy here and should be available for a one or two year extension.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It was recently discussed on ccs that the Bears could get a 2nd for Keenan Allen. That seems to have gone out the window with neither Adams or Cooper returning a 2nd while being significantly better players. What do others think Keenan Allen is worth?

@Moses Moreno

Why is this a discussion? People really think he’s getting traded?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keenan Allen's worth = one of the best route runners to ever play the game. One of the best receivers to ever wear a Bears uniform . A receiver that is entirely sane and great for the locker room and a young QB. WR room very populated with stars now but injuries can and will happen. Finally, a great role model for Odunze.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who cares. Under no circumstances should he be traded and if his value drops to around 10-15m or so a year I would consider a 2-3 year deal.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

@Moses Moreno
Find me the post where I said Keenan is worth a second.

The Bears aren't trading Keenan and shouldn't considering the giant leap forward they've made in their play in the past 2 weeks. If they did want to trade him, I'd expect him to fetch something similar to Cooper.

Cooper isn't a significantly better player than Allen, both have struggled to start the year this year but Allen's numbers over the past few years have been better than Cooper's.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
That’s weird…. Considering the Bears paid a 4th
In season values are different than offseason values because of salary constraints. If the Bears did trade Keenan and took on his salary for this season, they'd fetch more than a 4th.

LAC was only able to get a 4th for Allen in part because of his 2024 salary.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why, oh why, would any team send a draft pick to a guy on a 1 year deal? Only if the Bears are out of a playoff hunt and one of the playoff teams lose 3-4 Wide outs due to a bus crash or something.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
7 picks because I ain't trading him.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Find me the post where I said Keenan is worth a second.

The Bears aren't trading Keenan and shouldn't considering the giant leap forward they've made in their play in the past 2 weeks. If they did want to trade him, I'd expect him to fetch something similar to Cooper.

Cooper isn't a significantly better player than Allen, both have struggled to start the year this year but Allen's numbers over the past few years have been better than Cooper's.
My bad, you said a 3rd which was still wrong, but I was wrong for misremembering how wrong you were.