What is Bears biigest weakness?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
OT depth is weak if Leno or Massie goes dow but Rashaad Coward looked good I'm not sure how ge'd translate at LT.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Long Snapper. (Not really. I just like saying long snapper.)

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
The offensive line and it's not really that close. Based on how I think trubisky probably plays. If he craps the bed it's QB.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
RT and QB seems to be the most obvious choices.

Bobbie Massie is an average RT. He's good with the run, not so good with pass pro. He's the most logical upgrade next season.

Kyle Long has been a probowler, but has been injured. Will he come back to form?

Eric Kush is starting. How long will he be a placeholder for James Daniels?

Trubisky just hasn't proven anything. I think most fans agree that they like Mitch's personality/potential, but the kid has to execute. With this defense, the buck now stops at the QB and until Mitch starts throwing 24/11, QB will still be considered a weakness of this team.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
Just joking with the spelling of biggest thong!

Just watch spelling on thread header: suggestions to see ignore.

Biggest weakness is perception. They’ve been losing for a long time. Easy to fall backwards—that’s why I am loving new coach and attitude.

How they come out—full game—on Sunday is key. Rogers and Pack will score first drive. Hate Packers for a reason: they’re good (often) and rarely, especially with Rogers, actually out of any game.

We need to stay committed and our O on the field. Time of possession is key!

Piss off Rogers, and change the perception!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monster

Liked Posts:
O-line and QB... neither are proven.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quarterback Mitchell trubisky untill he proves other wise, he is still a huge unknown!

If it is unknown, it cannot be held that it is a strength or weakness. You are guessing. I think the o-line depth, as mentioned before, is a weakness. Defensive secondary may be thin, too.

Washington

Liked Posts:
The OL seems like it can be our weak link. So many question marks.

Will Long stay healthy and be close to what he was pre the suite of surgeries?

Will Whitehair take a step forward versus 2 steps back like he did in his sophomore campaign?

Will Daniels figure it out this year and live up to his draft status so he can take over for Kush who is meh at best?

Massie is still a weak link period.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
OL depth and DB depth. Not really comfortable with the backup tackles, CBs, or safeties. Lot of pressure on them to stay healthy. I wouldn't consider QB a weakness per se, but it definitely could be if Trubisky can't run this offense the way Nagy needs him to. I'd like to think he can, considering we saw Daniel and Bray run it to perfection in the preseason with 1/8 of the talent.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
As far as the starters go, there isn’t really a weak link.
People want to say Mitch but I think he’ll be at least a competent QB and possibly much better.
The depth at OT and DB could be better.
After the Mack trade I’m noticing that suddenly the commentators have seen that the Bears are a really well balanced team.
They don’t have great players in every position, no team does but they’re good pretty much everywhere and now have a special player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I didn’t like what I saw out of the oline last season. But if long can stay healthy and eventually Daniels playing maybe that unit can rebound

Even though he needs to be developed I don’t see trubisky a weakness.