What Is More Frustrating?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what is more frustrating? The sox playing like dog shit or the fact that a lot of people are not realizing that the twins and tigers are playing like shit as well, and those are the two teams i am worried about. Im frustrated because we could have put a nice gap between us and the twins/tigers......and now i look at it as bailing them out. im just in vent mood right now.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
i know how u feel. Im more frustrated on how we are playing. we went from best offense in the bigs' to one of the worst in a weeks time. I honestly havent been paying attention to the other teams, i take a look at the standings, and i see that KC, and the Indians are playin real good.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad that the Twins and Tigers are stumbling just like we are. Can't really see how anyone can be frustrated with that.

Our recent offensive implosion, the defense and the bullpen have really, really frustrated me.

All-in-all, the starting pitching has been overall pretty good and the only bright spot so far this year.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
The Twins and Tigers wont play this bad this long, we need to take advantage!

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it has a ton of possibility...

im not sure but im pretty sure they picked up his option for next year? I dont wanna see Ozzie go, personally, how bout Kenny makin better deals?