What offense do we see on Sunday?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
After watching the 2018 playoffs with the Bears and 2017 with the Chiefs i am pretty sure we see Mitch in Shotgun all day with 10-11 carries for Montgomery. Both offenses were very similar with the only difference being KC having better skill players on offense. I hope i am wrong but i would be shocked if Nagy doesn’t do what Nagy does best. I hope we see more of the offense from weeks 13-15 but i have doubts. Thoughts?

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
It's hard to say how the offense will play, mostly because I expect Nagy to be constantly overriding the playcalls if he isn't already tge one that will be calling plays. I just think it will be too hard for him to sit back and let someone else call the plays with the season on the line.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
After watching the 2018 playoffs with the Bears and 2017 with the Chiefs i am pretty sure we see Mitch in Shotgun all day with 10-11 carries for Montgomery. Both offenses were very similar with the only difference being KC having better skill players on offense. I hope i am wrong but i would be shocked if Nagy doesn’t do what Nagy does best. I hope we see more of the offense from weeks 13-15 but i have doubts. Thoughts?

The Bears played bottom 3 shit shows in weeks 13-15. They're going against a playoff team now. We're probably going to see Mitch's standard performance against good teams: 0-1 TDs before the game is decided with a DEEP DIME or two in garbage time.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
What offense do we see on Sunday?

Hopefully the one that can score 3-4 Tds

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh you better believe Nagy will be calling or at the very lease heavily influencing plays.

You saw that against GB, which basically was treated like a playoff game.

It's funny how easy it was to tell how much influence Nagy had on the offense. It was just shitty, lazy playcalling and almost everything out of shotgun. The Nagy fucking special. So bad.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The Bears played bottom 3 shit shows in weeks 13-15. They're going against a playoff team now. We're probably going to see Mitch's standard performance against good teams: 0-1 TDs before the game is decided with a DEEP DIME or two in garbage time.
Straight facts.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Saints stack the box, completely shut down Montgomery, Bears lose, CCS blames Nagy for the loss because he abandoned the run to early

Abandoning the run is a great idea when Mitch Trubisky is behind center.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Saints run D is way better than packers so we have to throw to win and hope D causes turnovers since Brees is not Brees anymore

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The offence begins and ends with Nagy, can he check his ego at the door and let Lazor do his job, or will he do, as he did last week versus the Packers and fuck it all up. The facts are the Saints are most likely going to hammer the Bears, but any given Sunday, who knows.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The mighty east west express coming our way.
32/40 for 160 yds. 1 td/2 int.
Monty 10/45
Patterson 6/30
Saints in a laugher.

105 of those yards come in the 4th quarter with the game out of hand