What offense do we see on Sunday?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I know you’re on the play calling rampage lately but with the lack of talent on offense I don’t think it matters who is calling plays or what is being called. It’s just a piss poor group

Lately? :ROFLMAO:

I mean, I know our offensive personnel aren't great. QB and OL being the worst. But Nagy just shits his pants and doesn't put anyone on the offense in a position to succeed.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
Nagy-ball 202, which means lot of shotgun, RPO’s and 7 inside zone runs that go nowhere.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
After watching the 2018 playoffs with the Bears and 2017 with the Chiefs i am pretty sure we see Mitch in Shotgun all day with 10-11 carries for Montgomery. Both offenses were very similar with the only difference being KC having better skill players on offense. I hope i am wrong but i would be shocked if Nagy doesn’t do what Nagy does best. I hope we see more of the offense from weeks 13-15 but i have doubts. Thoughts?

agreed. Nagy will definitely fuck this up

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
The GB game was interesting, definitely a Nagy script, but the Packers just shut down the Titans and Henry a week prior, which essentially runs the offense the Bears ran weeks 13-15, but better. They had to adjust the offense.

The Bears had TOP, but failed to score TDs. Had they done their part in the red zone, we would be having a diff conversation.

Flame away bruhs

The Titans run nothing close to the Bears offense.

That game they couldn’t have been further from Tennessee’s offense.

Nagy is garbages

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nagy loves calling plays. He reiterated this like a fat kid talking about cake when he gave up play calling. He loves calling plays so much he doesn’t give a single fuck that he has a better play caller on the staff. He doesn’t care that by him calling plays, the bears automatically have a lower chance of winning the game. His ego out of control and its only justified in his delusional bizarro brain of his. If he’s not the worst HC I’ve ever seen, he’s definitely in the top 3

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
Nagy coached team, can’t get out of their own way. Keep shooting yourself in the foot. 2 encroachment penalties, dropped TD pass, no play action but plenty rpo which Mitch cannot seem to run. 3 points of O. Nagy sux

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Nagy coached team, can’t get out of their own way. Keep shooting yourself in the foot. 2 encroachment penalties, dropped TD pass, no play action but plenty rpo which Mitch cannot seem to run. 3 points of O. Nagy sux
Right it’s like you know your QB is average, so put him in the best position to succeed. Have him move around the pocket. Hell even the o line looks terrible again. I think even his blocking schemes are awful

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
After watching the 2018 playoffs with the Bears and 2017 with the Chiefs i am pretty sure we see Mitch in Shotgun all day with 10-11 carries for Montgomery. Both offenses were very similar with the only difference being KC having better skill players on offense. I hope i am wrong but i would be shocked if Nagy doesn’t do what Nagy does best. I hope we see more of the offense from weeks 13-15 but i have doubts. Thoughts?

montgomery 11 carries and mostly shotgun plays. You are welcome

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Just Nagys final chance to show that Mitch cant run his offense...everyone losses.