What the Bears really need to do.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I get what @nc0gnet0 is doing here. He's hedging and creating a market for his bag if the Lions can't complete their rebuild, trying to convert bears fans on a bears board into Lions fans, and then if the Bears get things turned around more quickly, he can pivot and say he's been a fan of the better team all along...
Actually, the Bears fandom was fueled by a mutual hatred of the Packers, if you must know.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This was prior to the Glennon/Dalton/Trubisky years. No one in their right mind can say that solution was better. Cousins could have been had for a second, maybe a third round pick.
Great. And I still don’t want him even in hindsight. Just because he’d supposedly “be the Best Bears QB ever” really means jack shit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got him! Also notice his deflection.

Becoming a fan of a division rival makes zero sense.
Really? That was your "gotcha" moment?
And you think I need help.
Here is a clue, I live in a small city on the outskirts of Grand Rapids, now, take a look on a map. What is closer, Chicago or Minnesota?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, I'm doing some Lions mocks now so you have good threads to talk about your latest favorite team. Should I do some Vikings mocks too?
it really does not matter, they are all equally bad.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Really? That was your "gotcha" moment?
And you think I need help.
Here is a clue, I live in a small city on the outskirts of Grand Rapids, now, take a look on a map. What is closer, Chicago or Minnesota?
No my gotcha moment was when i exposed you for the loser fraud that you are. You should take another break and post in the hot celebrity thread every day for a year and then come back as a Vikings fan.

But good for you, i live roughly 50 min from where the Dolphins play and i still only have one team, the Chicago Bears.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No my gotcha moment was when i exposed you for the loser fraud that you are. You should take another break and post in the hot celebrity thread every day for a year and then come back as a Vikings fan.

But good for you, i live roughly 50 min from where the Dolphins play and i still only have one team, the Chicago Bears.
You have "exposed" nothing. But it makes me smile knowing how much time you devote to it. By the way, you might want to help out Spaghetti Head ( @Spitta Andretti ) he seems to have issues searching my old posts and thinks I have it blocked. Thanks for confirming that is not true.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You have "exposed" nothing. But it makes me smile knowing how much time you devote to it. By the way, you might want to help out Spaghetti Head ( @Spitta Andretti ) he seems to have issues searching my old posts and thinks I have it blocked. Thanks for confirming that is not true.
The replies from 3rd party posters say otherwise.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That's about as cowardly as disappearing when your team starts 1-6.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Finkel is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkel! Laces out Dan!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Minnesota by a pretty large margin.

So you live in La Prairie?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He's not a bears fan anymore because he got made fun of. And so the only logical solution is to go all in on the Detroit Lions

Probably just a masochist. Wasnt humilated enough on a message board with other suffering Bears fans so chose an even shittier team to follow so that even Bears fans could credibly make fun of him.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay lets think about this for a second.

1) Why would the Redskins want Cutler? They are already having problems with RG3 and Cutler has a huge contract on him.

2) Why would we want cousins, period? Cousins has already proven he sucks and besides we could just cut Cutler and draft our own damn QB.

3) Seriously what do we benefit from trading Alshon? Brandon is more likely to be traded and even that sounds silly
Epic fail.