What the Commanders fans are thinking.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
24-21. A healthy Daniels gets revenge in January.

WAS 34
CHI 31
31-21, good guys.

Feel like will overwhelm them
30-16 washington

and I do think there defense is extremely overrated

Skins 27
Bears 17

Commanders- 27

Bears- 16

JD5 plays
Caleb throw 2 INTs
Ders win 35 - 17

I think we have the advantage in coaching. Our best is our running game. Their worst part of defense is run defense. I think if you keep the Arizona defensive game plan of keeping Williams in the pocket we win this game. Mariotta by a field goal and Daniels by 10+.

With Jayden
Bears 30
Commanders 34

With Mariota
Bears 38
Commanders 27

depends who is playing qb if we win or lose.

Commanders

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’m thinking Daniels or Mariota don’t play CB. They lost Allen up front and their DBs are awful. DJ smoked them last year for 230 yards.

Now DJ has Allen and Odunze to help out along with Kmet.

Sweat now plays for the Bears.

I like the Bears no matter who plays QB for Washington.

The big difference is the Bear defense and they have a superior punter that can flip the field at any time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
24-21. A healthy Daniels gets revenge in January.

WAS 34
CHI 31
31-21, good guys.

Feel like will overwhelm them
30-16 washington

and I do think there defense is extremely overrated

Skins 27
Bears 17

Commanders- 27

Bears- 16

JD5 plays
Caleb throw 2 INTs
Ders win 35 - 17

I think we have the advantage in coaching. Our best is our running game. Their worst part of defense is run defense. I think if you keep the Arizona defensive game plan of keeping Williams in the pocket we win this game. Mariotta by a field goal and Daniels by 10+.

With Jayden
Bears 30
Commanders 34

With Mariota
Bears 38
Commanders 27

depends who is playing qb if we win or lose.

Commanders

What is this mess

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
The Washington Racial Slurs really chose a poor new nickname in the Commies. Didn't even have the stones to commit to being racist POS after years of asking them to change their name. Then to become Commies out of spite, terrible.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'm not interested in their opinions until about an hour before the game. Not a soul in the DMV area has the attention span to hold one thought in their mind overnight - it's a symptom of drinking fetid, stagnant swamp water, and 'roided up by the modern 24-hour news cycle.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
@Noonthirtyjoe I saw your race baiting title got edited by a mod lololol. Nice try loser!
Race baiting? I'm half native. I did not insult myself or anyone. The skins are getting their name back based on the natives wanting it back. Only you pay attention to race on a football board.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I’d be shocked if they score more than 20 against Bears. LB’s and NB’s are too good to allow running QB’s much room, plus they don’t play man much and they’re all used to practicing against Fields…. Other side, Skins defense is not good, that Panthers game just got their hopes up. Bears by 2 scores. 30-16.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'm not interested in their opinions until about an hour before the game. Not a soul in the DMV area has the attention span to hold one thought in their mind overnight - it's a symptom of drinking fetid, stagnant swamp water, and 'roided up by the modern 24-hour news cycle.
Its just fan stuff. Posted so we have a subject. I do find it surprising that most all Wash fans have them scoring 31 to 38 on us. I think they will be disappointed Sunday night.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Its just fan stuff. Posted so we have a subject. I do find it surprising that most all Wash fans have them scoring 31 to 38 on us. I think they will be disappointed Sunday night.
Oh I was just trash talking Washington fans - not us for talking about what they are saying. Like saying that I don't want to hear a Packer's fan's opinion because then I'd have to be close enough to smell their breath. Or that I don't believe Lions fans post here because Michigan's literacy rate is astonishingly poor. Or that Vikings fans would post here, but they all drunkenly locked themselves out of their iPhones.

Williams v Daniels - Bears win 30-24, but are down 1 when Williams pilots the Bears on a clock-killing that ends in a touchdown. Williams struggles to get DC into the endzone in twenty seconds, and the Bears fans kick their feat up confident that they picked the best QB of the litter. We are all too used to being on the losing end of this sort of sequence, and the fanbase releases a collective sigh or relief.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Way too early to guess. Too many question marks…

Is Daniel’s playing?

What is the status of Gordon?

How about Brisker?